PBP TUF 28 Finale: RDA vs. Usman PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Usman losing stock with this fight, proving he’s a guy with a limited skillset and low ceiling.

And RDA showing he’s the WW Conor, if the fight doesn’t go his way early he folds like a lawn chair.

Horrible fight from both guys.

Usman/Covington/Akren all are the same fighter. How does this work out?

FUCK I missed this card, forgot it was on. Looks like the main event was shit, how was rest of the event?

Terrifying by Usman.

He beat RDA far worse than Colby did.

Woodley's power slows down other fighter's workrates.

I think Woodley wrecks this guy easily.

Hope so as Woodley has grown on me over the years and Usman just beat down a fighter I really like lol.

It will be cool to see. I think Usman is bold enough to push his takedown game against Woodley consistently even if he gets stifled repeatedly early. Woodley, in turn, will he head hunt and as you said has the power to change the game quickly.

I wish Usman had more than just grinding in his arsenal. Mix in some sub attempts or something.

1 judge gave RDA a round and one gave him 2 rounds?
Did I hear the scores right?

I don't wanna hear shit about Woodley being boring, when he runs through both Colby and Snoozeman, ya'll gone have to put some RESPEC on his name.

Huggers win again... the tatic is... hug your opponent, this is viewed as dominance... throw some punches from hugging and done... another hugger win by
decision

Lol he was actually going for the finish and doing damage everywhere Rda is just a tough mfer

Back