***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and knock him out quickly. Comparable power but better boxer. This fight shows Wilder was even more overrated than most people thought he was, no wonder hes kept away from the top 10 for so long.
Hes not a comparable boxer whatsoever.

Fury landed plenty. Casuals don't have an eye for boxing.

Not in every round, and you know it. Calling casuals people who happen to disagree with you is extremely lame, son.

Not sure why anyone would want to see the rematch honestly.

Fair play to Wilder for getting through with that punch twice. Better than I thought he might be, admittedly. But it was a clear Fury win for me.

Because it was a great fight

115-111 Wilder is nuts......that means with two 10-8 rounds, they had Wilder winning another 5 rounds? What fucking rounds where they?

That judge is gonna be embarrassed when he rewatches the fight.. won't do it though.
Gonna look like this
giphy.gif

Even with the 2 KD's Fury won

not interested in a rematch

Not sure why anyone would want to see the rematch honestly.

Fair play to Wilder for getting through with that punch twice. Better than I thought he might be, admittedly. But it was a clear Fury win for me.

I thought that was a fantastic fight- so I'd watch again. Fury surpassed expectations...in everyway

I had 114-112 Fury and I thought I was extremely generous to Wilder. He looked lost the entire night outside of 2 punches

I told everyone Fury would be a tough fight

THIS.

Other than the 2 knockdowns. Wilder had absolutely nothing on Fury.

I had Fury winning. But I don't get all emotional about scores that don't go my way. In my mind Fury won and that's all I need to know. Stop crying with your evidence free conspiracy theories.

pissed at fury .. he got knocked down for getting cute .. if he stayed on his game plan that doesn't happen and there's probably no doubt and no draw

“Where do you want the next fight to be?”

“...wherever makes the most money”

boxing 2018.

Question for boxing fans. How the hell can you stand judges in this sport. Could you really argue that all three judges were sensible in calling a 5 point swing between the two guys? Every fight I tune into seems to always have shit scorecards. If boxing wants to clean up it's act, they need to really fix that. Give me some insight please.

Not in every round, and you know it. Calling casuals people who happen to disagree with you is extremely lame, son.

Something can be lame, and also evidently true.

Grandson.

That score was lame but draw is perfectly acceptable.

Fucking hell of a show. Hats off to both. Fury is back, and Wilder doesnt quit. Brilliant fight.
100%

I thought the knock downs would give Wilder the win but I still had it close. Draw was about right for me.

I was completely wrong about the fight and glad I was.

Fury has been mocked for being knocked down by a cruiser but the guy has a chin.

Lastly in England I don't see Wilder getting any favors with a fight that close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back