NFL Discussion: KC Woman Beaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no R-word fan, but that's too bad about Colt McCoy (and Alex Smith who went to hs about 1.5 miles from where I lived). Just guys trying to make the most of what was left of their careers, now both of them have a broken leg.
<KingstonFrown>

Clearly that team is cursed. Well they were until they got the Sanchize.

When news broke of Hunt and that weird broad my buddy was like "he's innocent". And I spent a full minute wondering what the fuck, and I realized he has him in fantasy. LMAO.

Jason Witten is killing the Redskins for signing Foster. Did he say anything when Hardy was in Dallas?

I'm no R-word fan, but that's too bad about Colt McCoy (and Alex Smith who went to hs about 1.5 miles from where I lived). Just guys trying to make the most of what was left of their careers, now both of them have a broken leg.
<KingstonFrown>

Clearly that team is cursed. Well they were until they got the Sanchize.
I broke my tib/fib once. Wasn't fun. But, I somehow feel that Alex will find a way to power through this rough patch.

giphy.webp

Shut the fuck up Witten.

Can someone tell me how I did here, I'm too lazy to check it myself:

Faust's Expert NFL Picks: Week 13 (Current 17-9 vs spread)

Colts (-3) @ :eek::eek::eek:uars
Colts cover

Canthers (-4) @ Cuccaneers
Cuccs

GOAT Ravens (-3) @ Failcans
Failcans

Lolbrowns @ Texans (-4.5)
Texans cover

Bills @ Shitfins (-6.5)
Bills

Bears (-4.5) @ Giants
Bears cover

Broncans (-3.5) @ Bungles
Broncans cover

Rams (-8.5) @ Lions
Rams cover

Cardinals @ Fudgepackers (-14)
Cardinals

Chefs (-15) @ Raiderps
Chefs cover

Planes @ Titans (-9.5)
Planes

Vikings @ Patriots (-7)
Vikings

49ers @ Seahawks (-10)
Hawks cover

Chargers @ Steelers (-3.5)
Steelers cover

Redskins @ Eagles (-6.5)
Eagles cover

Are the redskins really gonna stick to Sanchez for the rest of the season? Just sign kap if they are serious about trying to make the playoffs.

Are the redskins really gonna stick to Sanchez for the rest of the season? Just sign kap if they are serious about trying to make the playoffs.
That's why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

Hilarious, Mr. DUI Manslaughter himself Dante Stallworth is on Don Lemon right now, casting stones at Kareem Hunt.

he who drunk drive kills should not be casting stones at his brother in violence
weird edit, just didn't sound right
I blame the fatal pots

I agree with a lot of Boog's takes, tbh. He can be hyperbolic at times, sure. I still think he is more accurate than not. It cant be fun being on that chair for most of the game...

I imagine thats what @Breakitdown feels when he takes his rascal into a sensory deprivation tank with the pots.

I agree with a lot of Boog's takes, tbh. He can be hyperbolic at times, sure. I still think he is more accurate than not. It cant be fun being on that chair for most of the game...

I imagine thats what @Breakitdown feels when he takes his rascal into a sensory deprivation tank with the pots.
Boog's cherry picker is the best seat in sports. Can't wait for a snow game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back