Check out how ugly the new Silverado is

You know what's great for gas mileage? A large flat surface.

It just don't look right, I think it's that front end. I'm guessing you only get that lift with the Z71 package. Seems like a lot of old guys wouldn't want that much factory lift.

1971 Dodge Plymouth 'Barracuda' from the movie 'Phantasm'. Still one of the best muscle cars made...

And I actually think the new Rams look shitty tbh compared to the previous gen..

997bf8c227c0b87e83ad25d2a2d1f7a7.jpg

images
Dodge is the only American brand that has been improving its looks with recent updates.
2018-dodge-charger-review-car-and-driver-photo-690168-s-original.jpg

huge improvement over the previous look
usc40doc201d021001.png

Too bad they never update the platforms, but they sure can design a good looking car.

Yeah, I’m a GM guy and even I bought a Ram and refuse to buy a new Camaro based on looks alone. If I buy newer (I may after I sell my 70 SS) I’m looking at Shelby’s and Challengers. But that’s only if I go newer. If I stick with classic.. it’s Chevy all day long.
can you afford a new GT500? It's gonna be over 700 hp and start over 80k. Will probably be closer to 100k with the dealer markups.

can you afford a new GT500? It's gonna be over 700 hp and start over 80k. Will probably be closer to 100k with the dealer markups.

No. Will be used in all honesty. My Chevelle is nice, but it isn’t 80k nice lol

I’ll be using the money from the sale to move into something else.

Holy shit that's uglier than the new Nissan Titan Cummings one.

Dodge is the only American brand that has been improving its looks with recent updates.

usc40doc201d021001.png

Too bad they never update the platforms, but they sure can design a good looking car.

I’m with you for the most part. But their new truck is.. not as good looking as the last version. Imo anyway.

I dig the last gen Silverados and Rams for sure. I’m surprised GM didn’t keep the look a little longer tbh, I see so many of those things on the road and they’re sharp looking trucks.

Fiat Chrysler's Bet On Trucks And SUVs Is Paying Off Big

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV was first with a plan to cull its car lineup. A week after General Motors Co. followed suit and sounded a death knell for many of its sedans, the merits of this move are coming into clearer focus.

Fiat Chrysler’s 17 percent jump in November U.S. deliveries led a better-than-expected month for the industry. The seasonally adjusted annualized rate of sales accelerated to 17.55 million, according to Automotive News, exceeding analysts’ average estimate of 17.3 million.

The standout figure in Fiat Chrysler’s results was a 42 percent surge in Ram pickup sales. Combine that with gains of at least 20 percent for the Jeep SUV brand’s Cherokee, Wrangler and Compass models, and it’s easy to see Fiat Chrysler’s strategy of focusing on light trucks is paying off.

jpqzrndc76ed4oqkexw8.png

Wow, FCA is gaining huge market share on the back of the Ram in a market where auto sales are slowing.

that Camaro disgusted so many fanboys that Chevy is working overtime to correct it.
2019-camaro-coupe-2ss-gko-colorizer.jpg

cc_2018CHC020002_01_640_GD1.jpg

Every inch of the updated car is uglier. The car looks like some special ed kid's helmet.
Jesus they fucked that up. Someone has to get fired over that shit.

usc40doc201d021001.png

I completely agree. That body style has been used since 2011 and changing the front bumper shows Dodge is on the cutting edge of car design.
giphy.gif

I dont understand why all these new trucks have such BIG grills. Its like the opposite of dwight howard, huge body but small head. Looks like they copied ford, and not in a good way.

I completely agree. That body style has been used since 2011 and changing the front bumper shows Dodge is on the cutting edge of car design.
giphy.gif
well it's still a 90's Mercedes E class underneath so they have to work with what they've got.

I dont understand why all these new trucks have such BIG grills. Its like the opposite of dwight howard, huge body but small head. Looks like they copied ford, and not in a good way.
pedestrian crash laws are the main reason front grills are getting so huge on all cars.

I’ve have an earlier model. This one looks like they tried to make it more masculine by making the front end look bigger.

I don't understand these pretty trucks. Do people actually do work in them? It seems too nice to beat up.

^Gross

I think they have been designing trucks for women for the last 5 years. Good for the used market since you can find trucks that have no real wear on them, only highway miles.

Back