Check out how ugly the new Silverado is

Yeah, I agree. Funny thing about the over the top logo stuff with Ford, Ram, and Chevy is that most people that trick these things out strip all the logos off anyway. I’m a fan of subtlety myself so this gigantic billboard logo crap was a deterrent for me. That’s another reason I looked at used stuff when I was in the market for a truck.

I honestly feel like both Ram and Chevy are copying Ford here as Ford was the 1st I noticed doing this crap.

Lol they are copying Ford aren't they? I didn't even think of it like that. I think where the design team failed in that attempt is they didn't consider that "CHEVROLET" is too long a word to have spread across the front of anything. It's distracting.

I'm more for subtle myself. I don't even too much care for the dealership having their logo on the vehicle.

I think this is a transition generation of the vehicle. I think in a couple of years it will look the way they want it to. We go through these awkward phases every so often.

Meh I dunno..

55 (I think)

55chev64916-1.jpg

68 Chevy

attachment.php

Tie between the Suburban and the Blazer for goat SUV imo..

Chevy_mid80suburbanbumper.jpg

2020-chevrolet-blazer-k-5-inspirational-1989-chevrolet-k5-blazer-lifted-of-2020-chevrolet-blazer-k-5.jpg

A guy local to me has the '55 you pictured. Same color I think. Some coat of blue.

I would drive any of these if given the chance.

The new F150s dominate these turds. Its no wonder GM sucks.

Meh I dunno..

55 (I think)

55chev64916-1.jpg

68 Chevy

attachment.php

Tie between the Suburban and the Blazer for goat SUV imo..

Chevy_mid80suburbanbumper.jpg

2020-chevrolet-blazer-k-5-inspirational-1989-chevrolet-k5-blazer-lifted-of-2020-chevrolet-blazer-k-5.jpg
K5 Blazer is badass. What my pops drove.

What about overseas? I've always liked the Land Rover D90.
8873.jpg

Benz Unimog
1519753783f903cb8263151918548565ef66e7dff9f9876RT-FRT-Corner-3-1-940x622.jpg

The Camaros have lost their way. I’d like to see more retro styling in trucks.

Looks like a downs syndrome version of the raptor

Last week it was cousin fucking, this week it’s trucks. Welcome to the Mayberry.

Also, ugly fucking truck.

That's almost as fucked up a grill as Shane MacGowan's.

K5 Blazer is badass. What my pops drove.

What about overseas? I've always liked the Land Rover D90.
8873.jpg

Benz Unimog
1519753783f903cb8263151918548565ef66e7dff9f9876RT-FRT-Corner-3-1-940x622.jpg

My K5 (I don’t own it anymore) was pretty much identical to the one I have pictured, tho mine was black. I miss that truck, thing was a beast.

have you seen the new 2019?
2019-chevy-silverado-1500-rst-rally-sport-1024x608.jpg

It's not as offensive as the HD but it's still plenty ugly.

It's slightly less ugly. Maybe a 9 on the 1 to 10 ugly scale while the HD is an 11. All brands of trucks are ugly now and hardly usable as a truck anymore as they are too high.

It's slightly less ugly. Maybe a 9 on the 1 to 10 ugly scale while the HD is an 11. All brands of trucks are ugly now and hardly usable as a truck anymore as they are too high.

They’re also luxury items now more than anything. I moved my toolbox with my truck a couple weeks ago tho, so I will use it if I have to. But I don’t plan on doing any real hauling with it. I just wanted a truck again for the most part.

Vanity items

Back