Check out how ugly the new Silverado is

Bring back the classic design, nothing more beautiful than a square box chevy!

Maybe it's all nostalgia but I still think the 90s Silverados are the GOAT

pic-4339559360766916962-1600x1200.jpeg

And I actually think the new Rams look shitty tbh compared to the previous gen..

997bf8c227c0b87e83ad25d2a2d1f7a7.jpg

images

I'm the exaxt opposite.

I thought that old front end looked slovenly.

I thought it was a pretty good movie.

One thing I noticed when I was in the US a few months back was that the cars seem to all have gotten about 1/3 bigger compared to 10 years ago when I visited last. I live in the frozen North and I ride a direwolf to work every day. Comfort makes you weak. Also, the wolf is CO2 efficient.

I'm the exaxt opposite.

I thought that old front end looked slovenly.

The new front looks to me like something the Japanese trucks would go for tbh. The older one was more bold and badass looking. Almost a semi-truck look to it, which I think is an actual influence in the design. The old Silverado has a bit of that too imo

They shouldn’t have used that color combination for the first press picture, or they chose it to create buzz. It looks good from 3/4 angle, and clearly just changing the bumper color to a darker shade of grey improves the balance of the front end styling. Probably not as big a departure from the previous model when seen in person as it appears in the press photo.

The last generation camaro didn’t look very good either, but at least, unlike dodge, they update the styling on their muscle cars more than once a decade. I really liked the challenger when it came out, but now that the first ones are getting old and crappy, it just looks like another old dodge design. Kudos to them for selling it with insane engine options, though.

Yeah, I’m a GM guy and even I bought a Ram and refuse to buy a new Camaro based on looks alone. If I buy newer (I may after I sell my 70 SS) I’m looking at Shelby’s and Challengers. But that’s only if I go newer. If I stick with classic.. it’s Chevy all day long.

WTF? why would you sell that?

Honestly if i pick up any chevy it will be a corvette.

WTF? why would you sell that?

Honestly if i pick up any chevy it will be a corvette.

I’ve had the 70 for 20 years now.. it’s time. I’ve torn it down and built it a couple times now and I don’t have the energy to do a proper full resto on it and I’d like to see it go to someone who will. It’s a badass car, but, it’s time for a different badass car lol

I still may stay classic. 66 Impala, 66 Malibu.. not sure

I’ve had the 70 for 20 years now.. it’s time. I’ve torn it down and built it a couple times now and I don’t have the energy to do a proper full resto on it and I’d like to see it go to someone who will. It’s a badass car, but, it’s time for a different badass car lol

I still may stay classic. 66 Impala, 66 Malibu.. not sure

corvette, 67-68 firebird, 70-73 firebird/trans am

corvette, 67-68 firebird, 70-73 firebird/trans am

I’d love to find a 73-74 TA Super Duty in good shape for a fair price.. but that’s not likely. I love the mid 60’s Chevy’s tho.. especially the Malibu and Impalas

You and I are on the same page here Jeff
I'm assuming you know about the Muscle truck.

One of my first vehicles was an 82 GMC with a mild built 396. I miss that truck.

I’d love to find a 73-74 TA Super Duty in good shape for a fair price.. but that’s not likely. I love the mid 60’s Chevy’s tho.. especially the Malibu and Impalas

Youre a Texans right? should see the one i looked at ;)

can fire a dm if you want

Back