This proof that it doesn't matter how Alpha looking you are, a chick doesn't care

I disagree.

Making a girl laugh like a clown or a dancing monkey is not good game.

Most women may laugh, but may also think you're a f**ling goofball and won't get wet for you.

I suggest you order my book, "Get her into bed with three pratfalls or less" for just three easy payments of $9.99.

If you aren't knocking dem boots by the third pratfall, there's something wrong with you.

Men can have thousands of children. How many max could a woman have in her life?

Makes sense we have different kinds of things that attract us etc. Women shop for men ("oooh I like this one, this one goes good with this outfit") and men fish for women (Find strong lure, catch as many as possible, display best ones, hide others)

lmao

Didnt even know vlad and hayden broke up. He will be wrecking A+++ european pussy now

I don't buy that the cheerleader from Heroes is some kind of gold standard of women's preferences. Or men's for that matter.

I disagree.

Most women may laugh, but may also think you're a f**ling goofball and won't get wet for you.

Depends how really, there's a difference between playing the fool and some self effacing humour.

Weird people on the internet man.. Women go for a bunch of different crap. If they only banged the strongest, or biggest, we would have stayed apes.

She has a kid with another dude, no matter how hot she is, she already knocked off at least 3 points from herself.
I wouldn't call myself "lucky" to be banging a cute girl when she has a kid.
lol and fuck being the bf or husband of the girl that has a kid with Vlad. That guy could do or say anything he wanted to you, or your girl and you'd just have to eat it with a smile.

Hayden apparently has a thing for getting hit and really roughed up.

Wlad broke up with her because he thought he would kill her.

The more you know

Ive know slooots who have said that the biggest guys they been with (height and frame) were all major let downs in the pants area. Ive heard this on two differnent continents from slooots.

A negative experience stands out. It's how we are wired.

The more you know

Hot.

The more you know

Yea, I remember reading about that rumor here on teh 'dog. If true, it's pretty grim. Link below to the story:
This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.
https://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs

Depends how really, there's a difference between playing the fool and some self effacing humour.

"Dancing monkey" game may get "reactions" and make women laugh, but she is not going to suck your d**k. Women want a man, not a goofball clown.

At the same time, you don't want to be stoic like Darth Vader/Jason Vorhees or something.

I personally, prefer to keep a relaxed, masculine frame and be charming, friendly and cool.

I disagree.

The theory is that laughing is a turn-on for women because it releases tension and puts them in touch with their bodies in an immediate way.
But yeah, 'laughing with' is of course always preferable to 'laughing at', so it's a fine line for the guy. Not that you care :)

I disagree.

Humour is a solid foundation for any relationship. Many other things like looks and money can come and go, but humour will remain.

There's a difference between being a clown and saying funny things that make people laugh.

lol and fuck being the bf or husband of the girl that has a kid with Vlad. That guy could do or say anything he wanted to you, or your girl and you'd just have to eat it with a smile.
He just needs to become best friends with Brock Lesnar. If Wlad acts up, call in Brock. One double leg later and Wlad's in the ER

Humour is a solid foundation for any relationship. Many other things like looks and money can come and go, but humour will remain.

There's a difference between being a clown and saying funny things that make people laugh.

You shouldn't be "trying" to make them laugh, if that makes sense. It conveys low value, as if you are not enough by yourself and you have to try and impress them.

Maintain a masculine frame and be relaxed and charming is my MO. If a woman finds you attractive, everything you say will sound funny to her.

Last edited:
You go to jail and then get raped by some Russian mob guys..or Vlad's brother finds you.
You're taking an L one way or the other
You don't have to actually kill people, just show him a gun and that calm him down a bit. Isn't this how it works in America? You can shot people in order to defend yourself. If his brother breaks into my house i shot him in the eye with my rifle

Handey Pantiesnaris such an ugly butterface and her hit show sucked. Anyone who has money and marries to that is not an alpha brou

Back