2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Warlord Palis could you please make some effort not to tag posters who have already voted?

Last edited:
@Lead let's rethink the mass tagging rule. Either get rid of it or make it a "don't tag more than three per post". Getting quite irritating.

I made a point of not churning out mass PMs in my candidacies btw. With very few exceptions, people got individual (and often individualized) PMs.

First ten people who vote Cubo in this round that didn't in either of the first two (and send me a PM) get a free shirt. Got it in gray too. Send your size.

0002644603_20.jpg

Whys it always gotta be gray or black in our little scene. For once can we get print on white !!!

Last edited:

Last edited:
74742_407049572702371_1339324087_n.jpeg

Last edited:
I apologize that you've been mass tagged. How annoying.

YOU SPAM PEOPLES EMAILS! YOU FRAUD!

Fuck THY CLIPPY!

Clippy Voters Unite!

Dear Clippy Voters,

The final round of the POTWR election is here! Your guy didn't make it through, but he has endorsed us. We're happy to have his support, and we hope to have yours.

We will come out of the gate swinging in January, where we will tackle our first issue: Free Speech! The modern and historical considerations: constitutional limits, safe spaces, political correctness, lies, academia. Words from ancient civilizations, to the Founding Fathers, all the way to modern thinkers. Who has it right? Is it really "both sides?" We'll tear into it together and decide. While we're going hard from the start, the other campaign wants to hold a town hall. Forget that! We know each other well enough around here, and we're ready to get started on day 1.

Luckyshot and Team Sanity have a clear, specific vision of exposing "both sideism," illogical beliefs from every ideology, and getting to the truth of the issues. Threads will be comprehensive and high-quality, sourced and researched. Arguments will be held to a high standard. We will be as tough on shaky liberal arguments as we are on conservative ones. A strong argument is a strong argument.

So vote for sanity, vote for the strongest arguments, and vote to curb both-sideism. Vote for Luckyshot!

O1OcJWFObbEbRqS-RdsewFljQu7OfmDNLhnXvSGQLBwrebdVc5wxxDmJWS-KkPTXP5U=s0-d-e1-ft

This thread has turned into getting hit on the head lessons.
Skip to 4:05 if you have no sense of humour.

@Cid
@Gutter Chris
@Ruprecht
@Staph infection
@VivaRevolution
@BoxingFan653
@BudKing8806
@bufetadanacara
@Carolina Skiff
@chardog

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

cuckyshot is now trailing behind my posts trying to save face because he knows it's true and it's going to hurt him being known as a grown ass man who tattle tales, sad!

@Gunny
@2DUM2TAP
@315MMAFighter
@abiG
@AGGAMEMNON66
@AlexDB9
@AznTrojan
@Badger67
@BAM
@Bloody Pulp

If I've tagged you it's because I can see you have some chance to do the right thing.

Ask yourself this. Do you want to be known as someone associated with tattle tales? A group of people like @Fawlty and @luckyshot who actively support purposefully ratting to mods to get people banned?

Vote @Cubo de Sangre and get rid of these rat grooming gangs that are plaguing the War Room!

Im going to start blocking every one of you who tags me and messages me in this shit.

Eat a turtle vagina.

YOU SPAM PEOPLES EMAILS! YOU FRAUD!

Fuck THY CLIPPY!

Dear Clippy Voters,

The final round of the POTWR election is here! Your guy didn't make it through, but he has endorsed us. We're happy to have his support, and we hope to have yours.

We will come out of the gate swinging in January, where we will tackle our first issue: Free Speech! The modern and historical considerations: constitutional limits, safe spaces, political correctness, lies, academia. Words from ancient civilizations, to the Founding Fathers, all the way to modern thinkers. Who has it right? Is it really "both sides?" We'll tear into it together and decide. While we're going hard from the start, the other campaign wants to hold a town hall. Forget that! We know each other well enough around here, and we're ready to get started on day 1.

Luckyshot and Team Sanity have a clear, specific vision of exposing "both sideism," illogical beliefs from every ideology, and getting to the truth of the issues. Threads will be comprehensive and high-quality, sourced and researched. Arguments will be held to a high standard. We will be as tough on shaky liberal arguments as we are on conservative ones. A strong argument is a strong argument.

So vote for sanity, vote for the strongest arguments, and vote to curb both-sideism. Vote for Luckyshot!

Thanks for your help in getting the message out!

Dear Clippy Voters,

@SmilinDesperado
@Starman
@sub_thug
@Supereem
@superking
@superpunch
@SRN
@deadshot138
@Sara
@MikeMcMann

cuckyshot is now trailing behind my posts trying to save face because he knows it's true and it's going to hurt him being known as a grown ass man who tattle tales, sad!

@leto1776
@Letssnuggle
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@KnightTemplar
@kahiljabroni
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KeepItRealist
@Juventud
@jrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back