2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to close the poll imo, before more votes get "found"

KA552dA.png

But why would you support the main goal of those you consider the enemy? The main goal of those you are screaming about is to create a huge underclass that they can feed off of. Why help them accomplish their final goal? Because you're upset at the other stuff they've done?
Because what else will piss people off to the point they recognize what's going on and will decide to do something about it? Telling them doesnt work. The path we are on right now does not have a happy ending and we wont realize it until the job is already done.

And I'm not cool with being mad at people fleeing a situation they didnt ask for. That just gives me enemies for no reason.

Because what else will piss people off to the point they recognize what's going on and will decide to do something about it? Telling them doesnt work. The path we are on right now does not have a happy ending and we wont realize it until the job is already done.

And I'm not cool with being mad at people fleeing a situation they didnt ask for. That just gives me enemies for no reason.

Wait. So you are mad at the people trying to fight the people you are also mad at?

And you want to help the people fleeing the situation they didn't ask for by hurting the most vulnerable people of this nation and creating a,situation for them they did not ask for?

Wait. So you are mad at the people trying to fight the people you are also mad at?

And you want to help the people fleeing the situation they didn't ask for by hurting the most vulnerable people of this nation and creating a,situation for them they did not ask for?
<1>

There is no truth to this. You forget who you're talking to: I actually work for unions as an attorney. You can't just spout shit and expect for me to think "welp, he works in a union shop at Boeing, so he must know best."

Undocumented immigration wasn't a powerful political concern at all until Bush's second term around 2004-06 when figures like Tom Tancredo got on their soapboxes. By that time de-unionization by Reagan and Bush I had broken the union vote, new NLRB legislation and deals like NAFTA had weakened bargaining power, and Republicans had begun using social issues (pre-undocumented immigration) to capitalize on economic insecurity. The idea that undocumented immigration -- which has been negative since 2008 -- is now driving away the union vote is absolutely absurd.
I think VivaR is gonna have to tuck his tail after this one

I'm assuming the people you are talking about are "the libs" ?

You are upset at the people who are trying to stop the elitists globalists goal of a permanent underclass to feed off. The same people who deal in non stop war, mass surveillance and mass incarceration

You are upset at the people who are trying to stop the elitists globalists goal of a permanent underclass to feed off. The same people who deal in non stop war, mass surveillance and mass incarceration
No? I dont think that's correct.

I dont believe those people actually exist in our government. I believe those people are us. And I'm not sure that theres anyone who actually represents us.

No? I dont think that's correct.

I dont believe those people actually exist in our government. I believe those people are us. And I'm not sure that theres anyone who actually represents us.

It's not the government. The government is just paid off. This subject just happens to be supported by big business and the hippies both. The hippies have no clue what's coming but big businesses sure does

I'm not going to lay down for them on this one just because we already lost to them on other battlefronts

Good point.

Now let me ask you this - did you want to create those situations? Did you think there were WMDs in Iraq? Did you want to gift Ahmeds ancestral lands to some Europeans because other Europeans tried to wipe them out? Did you want to fuck with other countries internal decision making processes? Do you want to kiss Saudi ass? Do you (rightly) believe that the US could have merrily gone about its business without all of the above?

I'll answer for you. No, if you had your way none of that shit would have happened. Yet here we are - we in the west guilted into paying for the transgressions of fuckers in ivory towers while said fuckers are importing those whos countries they fucked in pursuit of materials to build said towers in order to have those fuckees available as cheap labour to build more towers.

You didn't want the situation. They didn't want the situation. I didn't want the situation. So what now?

Their countries got fucked and now we import the third world (Canada and Europe more, the US less) because why? Doesn't solve a fucking thing and more ivory towers get built while our ability to help the 3rd world is lessened due to being overburdened by imported votes for tower dwellers. It's all fucked and we, the regular Joes are taking it without lube, while regular Jose isn't even getting a reach around.

And that concludes my yearly rant. Now back to your regularly scheduled POTWR programming.

Vote Cubo

But did you hear about michael averabis recent tweet tho guys

But did you hear about michael averabis recent tweet tho guys

And that's what the media wants us focused on. Doesn't mean we all throw up our hands and take it up the ass

And that's what the media wants us focused on. Doesn't mean we all throw up our hands and take it up the ass
It's great that we both recognize that. What about the rest of the people going through life without a clue?

It's great that we both recognize that. What about the rest of the people going through life without a clue?

Do you not try to save a young child about to run into the street?

I'm not ready to live in Mad Max world yet. And I want more for my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back