Adriana Lima in attendance tonight?

I hope she's not, or else I'll have a dumb fight with my wife after Adriana sees me and demands I impregnate her

Fuck, I can just hear her already.

"I can't believe you put a baby in Adriana Lima !"

<{hughesimpress}>

She has the body of Spongebob . No curves, no hips, twig legs and arms, flat ass. Just a nice face.

images.jpeg adriana-lima-bikini-victorias-secret-photo-shoot-12.jpg Adriana+Lima+Adriana+Lima+Shows+Off+Bikini+rx_CXKqIsAIl.jpg

She's done musician, baseball player and basketball player and a Prince so MMA guy is the sensible next step.

Prime Brittney TKOs her in 20 seconds imo

odGs3q4.jpg

She would squish Lima's head with her muscular thighs.

I hope she's not, or else I'll have a dumb fight with my wife after Adriana sees me and demands I impregnate her

Fuck, I can just hear her already.

"I can't believe you put a baby in Adriana Lima !"

<{hughesimpress}>
Damn, same exact thing happened to me once.

I honestly never knew who adriana lima was until I heard this song a few months ago lmao

she’s cute but I can’t do the skinny make up thing I can’t . She cute for majority of Americans , I’m more into the thick equation . I just don’t think y’all understand how much is made up. Once u see them without the eyelashes , eyebrows , and the foundation u will be shocked . I know eye lashes don’t sound important but trust me it’s a shocker . I need a fine broke chick , who been thru some shit

JO to her many times from her Victoria secret catalog pics when I was a teen

Damn, same exact thing happened to me once.
It’s tough being this desirable when there’s so many thirsty supermodels walking around who want nothing more than guys like us to fill their wombs with our potent seed.

Wasn’t she famously a virgin(or atleast claimed to be) when Marco Jaric knocked her up?

Now it seems she’s the village doorknob

Wasn’t she famously a virgin(or atleast claimed to be) when Marco Jaric knocked her up?

Now it seems she’s the village doorknob
Yes, she was a virgin, this is why i dont understand dude wanting to marry a virgin

A lot of chicks who wait end up cheating or sleeping around remember jessica simpson? She whored it up and cheated on nick lachey with the guys from jackass

So maybe DetKimble is Brian Ortega? And got his wish to meet Lima?

Back