PWD 684: Live by the chair, die by the chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
He saying you gotta balance both out homie
The perfect balance
He was just saying that combining the vodka and greens makes it so you don't overuse one and you keep your Carlito. *eats apple*
the perfect balance for me is 30 mg edibles, 6 shots of vodka, and three sessions with my pen each about two songs in length

giphy.gif

lake dont listen to this man, he's nuts!
upload_2018-12-8_15-15-31.gif

Lmao yeah he’s trying to kill me. It’s okay I know better. I only eat all of them before a big concert
<Aug3>
I met up a bunch of people from a band forum I frequent at a concert and I was getting drinking and getting high as shit and I think they were like woah this guy is crazy and I was like nah chill guys I got dis.

I met up a bunch of people from a band forum I frequent at a concert and I was getting drinking and getting high as shit and I think they were like woah this guy is crazy and I was like nah chill guys I got dis.
This is my normal
Dose guys I eat the whole bag for a good concert<Lmaoo>

I’ll CPR ya, as I said you’re like Duncan Macloud of the clan Macloud
Unless it’s a ten things I hate about you, scream, or girl meets wolrld reference I won’t understand it.

Unless it’s a ten things I hate about you, scream, or girl meets wolrld reference I won’t understand it.
All I do is watch these three things over and over again my wife and friends think I’m crazy

Just watched the Titus Ted Talk somebody posted here earlier - did not know about how he came to be. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back