Opinion This is a legit article. how white nationalists use MMA as a recruiting tool. lmfao

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/11/far-right-fight-clubs-mma-white-nationalists

This is real fing rich. this could be said for anything. mma is probably the furthest thing to white supremacy. jesus.
farthers of mma
220px-Masahiko_Kimura_%281917-1993%29.jpg
upload_2018-12-9_2-50-53.jpegupload_2018-12-9_2-51-26.jpeg
hooliganism maybe, but not mma.
mma is about being open to new ideas. not one to isolate themselves. smfh

tenor.gif

tumblr_nm3i7qgDuV1qb6v6ro2_500.gif

giphy.gif

As a racist I find this offensive.

Last edited:
Has thou ever been introduced to the War Room?

You need to be more #Woke is 2018. Everything is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, fatphobic, and if you don’t agree you are a Nazi

Typical clickbait. Obviously hooligans will train MMA. Before MMA they trained in boxing or martial arts. Nothing new and not worth clicking on

I watched this movie called American History X and apparently they infiltrated basketball too. Best propaganda ever: a White guy dunked and they beat the Blacks! Needless to say, I signed up the next day.

So, you like MMA and feel that it is inclusive. Good for you. Does that mean white supremacists aren't using it as a recruiting tool? No, it doesn't. If they are using it to draw people to their events and expose them to their culture, then they are using it.

That doesn't make MMA racist. But racists can use it to promote events, just like any other group could.

I had a greek salad today, which was racist. There was chicken on it which was pretty much just rubbing in the racism. There is literally nothing you can do that isn't contributing to the systemic systems of the patriarchal racist systems of the system.

They gave 4 very clear examples of this happening, in the US, Canada, Germany, and Russia. It seemed well-researched and I didn't see any problem with the content.

What's the gripe here? They're not saying MMA is racist, they're saying MMA is used as a recruiting tool, which it very clearly is.

White nationalism is a boogey man for the fear mongering globalists.

White nationalist = anybody who dosent hate white people.....

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/11/far-right-fight-clubs-mma-white-nationalists

This is real fing rich. this could be said for anything. mma is probably the furthest thing to white supremacy. jesus.
farthers of mma
220px-Masahiko_Kimura_%281917-1993%29.jpg
View attachment 484949View attachment 484951
hooliganism maybe, but not mma.
mma is about being open to new ideas. not one to isolate themselves. smfh

tenor.gif

tumblr_nm3i7qgDuV1qb6v6ro2_500.gif

giphy.gif

neh, the white man has bareknuckles fighting, catch wrestling, combat sambo, pankration, and all predate Judo, and BJJ.

The Left uses mma as a recruiting tool as well.

Last edited:
I don't think MMA is the issue, I think the fan base can be.

There are fans who gravitate to MMA for the wrong reasons.

Boxing is full of people of color. Everyone has contributed, but American blacks, and Mexicans have perhaps the strongest standing in the sport.

If you look at some of the comments posted, many of the black fighters (boxers, and MMA) are often ridiculed harshly. The "white" fighters are often praised. Does that provide evidence for a consensus to be made? No. However, every group has those in it with an agenda or a bias.

I could see how MMA would be used as a recruitment tool, to make people feel empowered, and dangerous. To be a "warrior" if you will. It's not on the fault of MMA as a sport I do no think. People will adopt their own narrative.

This is the group the article talks about. Just some guys working out.

Back