Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I voted for @HHJ and @Arm Barbarian

One of them is slightly lees appealing - a bit of a dick rider, but I get them confused until in conflict it becomes clear who is who :)

And... in the poll they both have asterix next to their names... why is that? @BC

One of them is slightly lees appealing - a bit of a dick rider, but I get them confused until in conflict it becomes clear who is who :)

And... in the poll they both have asterix next to their names... why is that? @BC

They have been flagged for banned substances.

The asterisk appears after you have voted :)

CONOR #1 EASIEST FIGHT IN UFC
DICK RIDER ACCUSATION #1 BULLSHIT

I votes for irishpsycho because mustashes are great and ingavovchanchyn becaus she has provided quality content for yeara.

Honestly i reckognize most of these guys and they are all part of the reason for why i visit sherdog at least 10 times every day.

I think the Guy getting subbed by a 95 pound girl should be given an honorary nomination for best trolljob, he is amazing.

Vote for me two times,one for each of DC's undisputed world championships

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

The best posters are the ones that actually discuss MMA and don't just post generic shit and post memes and GIFs on the first page to get likes. Ones that are not afraid to post 20 plus pages deep in a thread where the likes are hard to come by. Unfortunately, "best poster" always comes down to most well known, and thats the first page posters that never actually add anything meaningful. Personally i would say @JayE is the best poster, but most people don't know who he is because he doesn't go looking for likes

It's sad that @BC left me off this poll, please use me as a write in to usurp this biased vote
Some people wanna get spit on with their mouth open. When that poll opens up,youll have my vote.

@LouisBolanos will say some shit others are afraid to say.
giphy.gif

I voted for @Arm Barbarian and @Wadtucket

Arm barbarian because he’s the shit and wadtucket because I think he has liked every post that I’ve made ever since they instituted the like feature

Back