• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monica-33976742.png

I am like that low key comedian that makes you laugh until you pee your pants

Conors "shit-beard" and "Uncle Rico" =

16-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

Jeezuz CHRIST bro

@Arm Barbarian

Most impressive how he posts so early with good stuff in literally every decent thread on the heavies

@Wadtucket

Mass likes on the fight night threads and good comments

Keeping the heavies in check are many of the posters in the list it's a tough call.

@bigwaverider is the best shooper today imo but hes a mod so I cant vote for him

At least you're honest. No Photoshop request for you, ever. Nahh just kidding brah. :D

Mahalo brother.

@Arm Barbarian already running away with this thing.

Lies. Fake news. I am right on his ass 18 to 16 as of right now.
9hwH1ii.gif

Vote for me two times,one for each of DC's undisputed world championships

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

You would not have that gif if it wasn't for me making it :D. Vote for me haha. Made that in a shoop thread then it got turned into a forum smiley thing.

njR5c40.gif

At least you're honest. No Photoshop request for you, ever. Nahh just kidding brah. :D

Mahalo brother.

9hwH1ii.gif

You would not have that gif if it wasn't for me making it. Vote for me haha. Made that in a shoop thread then it got turned into a forum smiley thing.

njR5c40.gif
No one is taking into question your great accomplishments oh biggest of wave riderz

I honestly can say everything is how you perceive things! So my vote goes to everyone

Gotta give a big shout out to @BC. I never had a lot of contact with him, but he took the time one day to compliment my posts.

What he didn't know, was that i had recently lost a sister in a horrific way and was in the worst place I've ever been mentally and emotionally. The simple kindness touched me deeply.

I have little pride, so i vomited all my pain into his face. B didn't skip a beat to be a friend and offer sincere kindness and encouragement.

He's followed up with me since that time, never leaving me by the wayside. I started posting more again feeling so appreciated. He even gave me a nom for breakthrough poster of the year.

It's the internet, it's impersonal. BC showed that it doesn't matter, and you can be a light for anyone in the world.

If you have beef with BC, you're going to hell. End of story. And his threads are probably better than yours.

Mahalo brother.

9hwH1ii.gif

You would not have that gif if it wasn't for me making it (as well as almost all of the cut out smilies). Vote for me haha. Made that in a shoop thread then it got turned into a forum smiley thing.

njR5c40.gif

Chuck & the vig, empty emp and GSPonabycle were my favs for years but they unfortunately dont post or shoop anymore.

No one is taking into question your great accomplishments oh biggest of wave riderz

Honestly I am tickled pink to just make the list. That in itself is an honor.

It´s impossible to only vote for one of these dogs. It´s like making a pie with only one ingredient.

Now doesn´t that qualify for best line of the year or what?

giphy.gif

It´s impossible to only vote for one of these dogs. It´s like making a pie with only one ingredient. Now doesn´t that qualify for best line of the year or what?

Absolutely. It's up there with "groundhog expert", "fill the room with uppercuts", "an sald", and many others.

Back