• LouisBolanos

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mahalo brother and thank you for your support. You're a good pal and a pleasure to be around. You have good energy and an awesome sense of humor. Makes my time here "more bettah" as we say in Hawaii.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me:

6B2G.gif

You're da bestest. This place wouldn't be a fraction of what it is if you weren't here.

inb4

giphy.gif

Mahalo brother. I just made this for you. Not feeling too well so it's not really good work, but the thought was there. <---click the period for prizes but keep it hush for now.

9CEeX4U.gif

Sweet! Thanks bro!
9CEeX4U.gif

Props to @BC for putting in the work and making another awesome thread, not sure what your agenda is here yet bud, but when I find out I'll be sure to expose you for a known troll.
Perhaps you have not yet been exposed to some important information that you should be aware of...

u23EKOR.gif

My brother'z agenda is the same as yourz... to have fun
icon_cheers.png

Last edited:
Congrats @Brother Rider !!!!

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

So happy to see Sherbroz recognizing!!!

buff-and-bwr-louis-and-mw-jpg.489731

Attachments

• buff and bwr Louis and mw.jpg
    buff and bwr Louis and mw.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 156
Perhaps you have not yet been exposed to some important information that you should be aware of...

u23EKOR.gif

My brother'z agenda is the same as yourz... to have fun
icon_cheers.png

Thank you for revealing your true agenda here, bud. ;)

Thank you for revealing your true agenda here, bud. ;)
Just to understand what you're talking about... I have to ask.

How is me telling you that "@BC knows" revealing an agenda of mine?

@BC is one of my oldest & dearest Sherbroz. He'z a great guy. Do you have an agenda against him? Because I stand here handz clean that I do not.

@BC is one of my oldest & dearest Sherbroz. He'z a great guy. Do you have an agenda against him? Because I stand here handz clean that I do not.

Love ya buddeh, the whole “agenda revealing” is a running gag inside joke

I think you're taking this too seriously bro. I know BC is a great guy.

The 'true agenda' and 'known troll' is all an inside joke created by BC and his boys, it's funny as hell and spreading around Sherdog the same as calling someone 'bud'

It's all just a bit of fun. I thought you were in on it, my bad. :)

Last edited:
Love ya buddeh, the whole “agenda revealing” is a running gag inside joke
I think you're taking this too seriously bro. I know BC is a great guy.

The 'true agenda' and 'known troll' is all an inside joke created by BC and his boys, it's funny as hell and spreading around Sherdog the same as calling someone 'bud'

It's all just a bit of fun. I thought you were in on it, my bad. :)
Oh... haha... no I'm not aware of that... I've been pretty scarce lately with the holidays & Christmas preparations as well as spending a lot of time on the shoop ISL contest for 231, so I guess I slipped out of the loop on that one.

<6>

Carry on. :p

...& Merry Christmas to you guyz!

solar logos santa hats 5.jpg

I was robbed..... I demand a recount :D :p

<FookIsThatGuy>

Wad should have won. This shit is rigged!!<Deported1>

Great to hear! So are you done with framing (hope I have that right)? You were studying history IIRC, have you found good work in the field?

I’ve been unwell a fair bit lately. Also I had a really cool job working in developing markets around the Pacific, but lost that almost two months ago. It’s been pretty trying, to be honest. Still, it was a great experience and I have another job, just not an exciting one.

On the whole there’s still plenty to be grateful for. It’s my 7th wedding anniversary (don’t ask why I am spending time on Sherdog....) and my wife’s a great lady, kids are well, time off work across Christmas etc.

I'm going to continue working in construction for the time being. Not too sure what I'm going to do going forward, but I enjoyed doing the degree a lot, so even if I never get work related to it, it will have been worth it.

Sorry to hear about the job; I do recall that you really enjoyed doing that work. Congrats on 7 years, as well, man. Good to hear the family is doing well.

Not to be a party pooper but when will this dick suck fest come to an end?! Lol jk

Continue on. I’m just jelly

Back