how salty will cyborg fans be

You've proven that you're a casual who don't know what you're watching by stating that Holm was "a shell of herself" when she fought Cyborg and lost. You're so slow that you couldn't even understand that I answered you many times already, Casual. Did you even graduate high school?

yes but did you.

holly big win lately is bethe wow.

none of the mma media was picking holly to win proved cris waited just for the right time to fight holly so she wasnt a risk to her recrod.

ufc make holly vs gdr as a give me fight for holly and she blow it.

you never answered what makes you the expert.

i know what im watching and i dont have to be a black belt or a all american wrestler to know what im watching.

yes but did you.

holly big win lately is bethe wow.

none of the mma media was picking holly to win proved cris waited just for the right time to fight holly so she wasnt a risk to her recrod.

ufc make holly vs gdr as a give me fight for holly and she blow it.

you never answered what makes you the expert.

i know what im watching and i dont have to be a black belt or a all american wrestler to know what im watching.

You're the casual who called Holm "a shell of herself" when she fought Cyborg.

i get being way more active and all will get me in better health.

but he calls be a casual but what his backgroung to know more than me.

you dont have to be a black belt to see that cris is a can crusher.

Gotta stop ya right there, amigo. Cyborg is the female equivalent of Wanderlei in his prime in Japan.

I won't disagree that she is a can crusher. She has faced a ton of terrible fighters and made them humble toute suite. BUT, just like Wanderlei, she's also faced and defeated the best fighters on the planet when matched up against them. Gina Carano is the 2nd best WMMA fighter ever IMO. Cyborg destroyed her. Holly Holm would beat Nunes if they fought tomorrow. Cyborg dominated her. Coenen, Ibragimova, Evinger, and a couple other I can't remember cuz I'm half-snapped and WMMA sucks rocks were very solid wins that she got with absolute ease. Every single win Nunes has on her docket Cyborg would have done better, and every single loss Nunes has on her record (she has a decent number, mind you) would have been TKO wins for Cyborg. There are no holes or glaring weaknesses in this girl's game.

She is the best woman to fight professionally in the history of the world. There is no female that can challenge her supremacy and it's so obvious that fighters drop their titles and run when faced with the prospect of having to defend against her. Nunes is a good striker and a good submission fighter, but Cyborg is going to school her like she has every other female she's fought and hopefully WMMA will implode afterwards and Cyborg can start fighting men and the rest of the girls can go pitter-pat their way to $2,000 show money in Invicta.

You're the casual who called Holm a shell of herself = casual.

you still never answered my question of what makes you an expert.

so beating bethe was what the win that showed holly holm is a hofer. please.

bethe came to fame was beating rondas friends to be gifted a title shot cause ronda demanded it.

Gotta stop ya right there, amigo. Cyborg is the female equivalent of Wanderlei in his prime in Japan.

I won't disagree that she is a can crusher. She has faced a ton of terrible fighters and made them humble toute suite. BUT, just like Wanderlei, she's also faced and defeated the best fighters on the planet when matched up against them. Gina Carano is the 2nd best WMMA fighter ever IMO. Cyborg destroyed her. Holly Holm would beat Nunes if they fought tomorrow. Cyborg dominated her. Coenen, Ibragimova, Evinger, and a couple other I can't remember cuz I'm half-snapped and WMMA sucks rocks were very solid wins that she got with absolute ease. Every single win Nunes has on her docket Cyborg would have done better, and every single loss Nunes has on her record (she has a decent number, mind you) would have been TKO wins for Cyborg. There are no holes or glaring weaknesses in this girl's game.

She is the best woman to fight professionally in the history of the world. There is no female that can challenge her supremacy and it's so obvious that fighters drop their titles and run when faced with the prospect of having to defend against her. Nunes is a good striker and a good submission fighter, but Cyborg is going to school her like she has every other female she's fought and hopefully WMMA will implode afterwards and Cyborg can start fighting men and the rest of the girls can go pitter-pat their way to $2,000 show money in Invicta.

nunes would be the biggest win on cris record. win or lose after the nunes fight cris will walk to bellator.

cris picked easier fights that didnt hurt her record. why do you think she picked fighting for invicta than fight ronda.

Cyborg fans are mostly Amanda fights aswell. (appreciate their talent and fighting skills).

Noticed this thread didnt go they way you wanted to

Lol, Cyborg will steamroll her.

Every time there’s a big mismatch a few jerkoffs will make bold upset predictions just in case we get another Serra/GSP.

But seriously, Cyborg will steamroll her.

And what happens even more often is that we get a whole shitload of clowns, who know very little about the sport, but just cling on to the betting favorite because they have no fucking clue what else to do.

You don't know shit about MMA.

nunes would be the biggest win on cris record. win or lose after the nunes fight cris will walk to bellator.

cris picked easier fights that didnt hurt her record. why do you think she picked fighting for invicta than fight ronda.
Cris picked easier fights? Fighting at 145 and not able to make 135 Cyborg can't afford to pick easier fights I also guess she was the one ducking Amanda Nunes despite the fact that Amanda Nunes out of her own mouth admitted on multiple occasions during their press conference that she alone is the reason the fight with Cyborg is taking place on Dec 29 and not earlier. That she alone needed 9 months to get ready.

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.
I want amanda to win, I just like her more than cyborg

And what happens even more often is that we get a whole shitload of clowns, who know very little about the sport, but just cling on to the betting favorite because they have no fucking clue what else to do.

You don't know shit about MMA.
I haven't read much but I like your tone and I like your avatar. keep it up soldier

Cris picked easier fights? Fighting at 145 and not able to make 135 Cyborg can't afford to pick easier fights I also guess she was the one ducking Amanda Nunes despite the fact that Amanda Nunes out of her own mouth admitted on multiple occasions during their press conference that she alone is the reason the fight with Cyborg is taking place on Dec 29 and not earlier. That she alone needed 9 months to get ready.

there a reason cris picked to save ufc 222 and not fight nunes at ufc 226.

cris crying over ufc 232 is lame. the ufc sent her and amanda a ufc 232 nunes signed it asap but looked for any way to fight a can instead before signing to fight nunes.

yup cris picked fighting who invicta had to offer her instead of making the ronda fight happen.

she waited for holly to be a shell of her self. nobody was picking holly to win,.

cris is why she didn't fight ronda. she didne hide it at all. cris didn't have to walk around at 185-190 pounds when says she fight ronda any time.

25d65f6e09e5e8e6f4c12d15a86a92bed25adb59236e58adaa3676697255f538.jpg

Sherdog hates and refuses to acknowledge the MMA accomplishments of women who can beat them up.
I refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments of ANY roider.

Also refuse to acknowledge any fighter who calls out smaller fighters to move up and fight them. And a fighter who messes with a scale because they missed weight.

you still never answered my question of what makes you an expert.

so beating bethe was what the win that showed holly holm is a hofer. please.

bethe came to fame was beating rondas friends to be gifted a title shot cause ronda demanded it.

You said Holm was a shell of herself when she fought Cyborg = you're a Casual.

Back