Conors return will be very scary and reminiscent of his FW run but at LW

I'm not so sure. I mean, I believe Kavanagh when he says Conor isn't 100% focused on fighting anymore.

And why would Conor be? He's achieved everything he ever wanted in life. There's nothing more dangerous to a top level athlete than success and satisfaction.
He is 100% concentrated on alcohol and we should all hate him because that

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}

I suggest you get a life instead of waiting for this to happen. Your boy was rekt beyond repair.

Khabib destroyed Conor forever. His trash talk is gone, his aura is gone, soon his money will be gone, demand for his shitty whiskey will fall dramatically.

Spare us of your Conortard threads.

The Conor ride is closed at the mma amusement park guys, get over it already.

giphy.gif

lmao! half of those strikes missed and half of the remaining were glancing, grazing shots.

Are you sure this isn't just the moon filling your head with crazy thoughts, TS?

hes not beating Kevin Lee or Khabib. I can see him getting the KO over Tony or Max

It's sad that there are fans like this.

Conor is losing again IF he is matched up with any top LW, like Tony, Khabib, Lee. Conor may get a win if they match him up with Gray Maynard, but could go either way

According to Haterdog Conors going to lose any remaining fight he takes, bkow his money on drugs and hookers, have his family leave him and be penniless and homeless within 5 years.

In reality he will probably win his next figgt and Khawrestle will retire bc weight cut seizures and no balls for 170.

first off, conor doesn't have the ko power at LW like he did at FW....the only reason he was rocking or dropping guys at FW was because he was able to cut to that weight when the fact is he should've been at LW the whole time, he dwarfed the guys he fought at FW, only few were close but not the same size on fight night...basically conor beat up on smaller opponents, like a grade 8 student beating up grade 6 kids.

conor only beat a smaller, easy opponent in eddie to get his lw belt in the first place, there are many guys at lw that would most certainty have a chance at beating conor....because conor is fighting guys his own size he doesn't have the ko power that he displayed at fw when he was out weighing his opponents on fight night by quite abit.

kahbib ate his punches no problem without being phased, someone like tony who has a more diverse and better striking game, plus can execute subs would give conor problems....sorry bud but conor isn't going to walk through the lw division unless the the ufc cherry pick all his fights and give him tailor made easy opponents just so he can look good again.

First off conor doesn't deserve any rematches with kahbib anytime soon, if anything he should have to get through at least 2 other next in line opponents before another title shot...that would mean getting past someone like tony ferguson, and maybe someone like kevin lee. Only time will tell how good conor will be at LW, as far as I'm concerned he's looked like shit, did good against eddie an easy smaller opponent, but struggled and lost by finish from kahbib and didn't look good in the stand up where he should've been better, it was kahbib that landed the better strikes.
Everything this guy said.
@crysis nailed it.

Conor Couldnt even hurt khabib so i really don't see what be could do differently the second time around. He literally had no moments in the fight. It was nothing like vs nate.

To be fair they also brag about him taking a round of Mayweather and Kabobo.
And the classic he lost the fight but won the war ( I still dont know what that means..)

Its fucking crazy. Before the Khabib fight they were saying Conor would embarrass Khabib worse then he did to Eddie. They trashed Khabib and anyone picking him. After the fight they talk about how great it is that Conor kinda won round 3 and cry and tell everyone to move on whenever anyone says anything about Conor losing

As a Conor semi-fan I doubt it.

His hunger is gone - too many hands in side businesses.

Making money the smart way instead of the hard way.

Conor is losing again IF he is matched up with any top LW, like Tony, Khabib, Lee. Conor may get a win if they match him up with Gray Maynard, but could go either way

You crack me up with sh!t like this Scott saying sh!t like this...
1XC2w0Y.gif

Back