Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean pence seens like a smart guy. He knew what type of shit bag all these guys were, so i have to believe he kept his distance, orbiting on the outside of the group. I think pence plan all along was to let these idiots hang themselves and get the presidency. He knew trump was a retard and not fit.
Birds of a feather. Anyone who holds Donny's nutsack is automatically suspect.

Cohencidences, all these investigations into wrongdoing are cohencidental and don't indicate a large scheme of corruption at the highest levels of government.

Since nearly all of the rumors have become true, I'm gonna go with "probably guilty of knowing about some shenanigans, but can't be proven to have known".
That's what I mean. I'd just be shocked if he was involved first hand and can be tied to something illegal.

He may have known or should have known about stuff but he'd be an absolute fool to be tied to it anyway that could be shown.

Cohencidences, all these investigations into wrongdoing are cohencidental and don't indicate a large scheme of corruption at the highest levels of government.
And not one is connected to drumpf lol.

Sometimes i wish i was a trump supporter, I've always wanted to experience being insanely stupid with no remorse.

Gosh, so many people around Trump are crooks, it only makes sense to conclude he's a magical spirit of purity.

Or maybe he's the Mayor of Crookedville

New Crooked City, more like. Too many of em for a village.

gOoe84F.jpg

See. if you have a criminal, the only way to prove he is a criminal is if he is surrounded by all good people who turn on him.

The best way to insulate yourself from any accusation or proof of guilt is to only associate with criminals ergo nothing any of them say should be used against you and you are free.

Its logic

<TheDonald>

Last edited:
And not one is connected to drumpf lol.

Sometimes i wish i was a trump supporter, I've always wanted to experience being insanely stupid with no remorse.
Really, are you sure none is connected to Individual 1?

Are you positive about that?

I've said all along that Trump could be innocent. But that was many subpoenas, indictments, convictions, and plea agreements ago.

Cling to the thin-as-Karen Carpenter chance that Trump himself is innocent.
He's undeniably corrupt and brought a bigger swamp to DC.
It's frankly silly to think that all this corruption exists in his circle but he floats above it like a saint who's perpetually unaware of his Best People ™'s shenanigans

I'd be shocked if Pence is complicit in this and dumb enough to be tied to anything.

He has been in the game a long time and should know better.

All the people who have fallen have not been long time politicians in DC establishment. Flynn, Cohen, Manafort etc
He was picked by Manafort

I'd be shocked if Pence is complicit in this and dumb enough to be tied to anything.

He has been in the game a long time and should know better.

All the people who have fallen have not been long time politicians in DC establishment. Flynn, Cohen, Manafort etc
Manafort has been a DC animal for nearly 40 years. He started as a political consultant and lobbyist in DC in 1980. He's as "establishment" as it gets.

Manafort has been a DC animal for nearly 40 years. He started as a political consultant and lobbyist in DC in 1980. He's as "establishment" as it gets.
Sorry should have been clearer. Meant elected political office/long time establishment.

Really, are you sure none is connected to Individual 1?

Are you positive about that?

I've said all along that Trump could be innocent. But that was many subpoenas, indictments, convictions, and plea agreements ago.

Cling to the thin-as-Karen Carpenter chance that Trump himself is innocent.
He's undeniably corrupt and brought a bigger swamp to DC.
It's frankly silly to think that all this corruption exists in his circle but he floats above it like a saint who's perpetually unaware of his Best People ™'s shenanigans
I was being sarcastic the orange goof is clearly connected.

The documents can be reviewed here:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-interview-documents

The documents include then-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe’s notes after talking with Flynn to arrange his interview with the FBI. It also includes a so-called "302" report documenting what Flynn told anti-Trump agent Peter Strzok and one other agent during their conversation at the White House. That July 2017 report, though, specifically came from an interview with Strzok in which the Flynn encounter was discussed -- and not the original Flynn interview. It is a 6 month old 302, meaning the original 302 is MISSING!

Perjury trap: Yates, Comey, Strzok need to be indicted.

Trump still directed Cohen to commit two felonies, correct?

Okay, just checking.

Flynn and manafort need to be pardoned. This is a witch hunt. Its so obvious. The goal is to take down the Trump organization, his cabinet, Republican party, and now the NRA and all Trump advisors and Trump himself. Its akin to a coup

Trump still directed Cohen to commit two felonies, correct?

Okay, just checking.

What thread are you in?

Let's talk about Campaign Finance Law. Just to stop this ignorant bullshit straight up (not your fault, I blame our "free press"). Campaign Finance Law is one of the very few laws where IGNORANCE OF THE LAW is actually a valid defense. No joke. I watched a panel of Democrat and Republican lawyers discuss it the other day (CSPAN) and was shocked to learn that fact. I wish the damn media would do its job and educate people on the matter.

Now... do you have ANYTHING on General Flynn? Or are you just looking to derail the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back