Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said there's no evidence. There's plenty of evidence.

Of Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election? No... there isnt
I'm not going to go back all through this thread and digest it for you when you can read it for yourself. But yes, Butina was convicted and is cooperating in the investigation. The FBI has wiretaps of Torshin in relation to the Trump campaign. Butina and the NRA coordinated between Torshin and the campaign, and then met with Trump Jr. at an NRA convention. Then there was the Trump Tower meeting. Then there's the stuff corroborated in the so-called Steele dossier showing coordination on the hacking.
literally none of that shows illegal activity on Trumps part

Of Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election? No... there isnt

literally none of that shows illegal activity on Trumps part
Going back and forth between the 2 threads is stupid. Carrying on here,
who paid for the dirt? If you got evidence Trump did, then you should give Mueller a call. If not, then I'm not sure the significance. That has been my position from the beginning. If Trump or his campaign paid for the dirt, or was aware of a third party paying it on their behalf, then they're fucked. We have no evidence that has happened
mrw-i-find-out-my-friends-havent-seen-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-83836.gif

CORSI said that in the summer of 2016 an associate ([Roger Stone]) who CORSI understood to be in regular contact with senior members of the Trump Campaign, including with then-candidate Donald J. Trump, asked CORSI to get in touch with [Wikileaks] about materials it possessed relevant to the presidential campaign that had not already been released.

[A]fter [Stone] asked CORSI to get in touch with [Wikileaks], CORSI did not decline the request as he stated in the interview. Instead, CORSI contacted an individual who resided in London, England (“overseas individual”) to pass on [Stone’s] request to learn about materials in [Wikileaks’] possession that could be relevant to the presidential campaign. CORSI thereafter told [Stone] that [Wikileaks] possessed information that would be damaging to then-candidate Hillary Clinton and that [Wikileaks] planned to release damaging information in October 2016.

a. On or about July 25, 2016, [Stone] sent an email to CORSI with the subject line, “Get to [Wikileaks founder Julian Assange].” The body of the message read: “Get to [Assange] [a]t Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get the pending [Wikileaks] emails … they deal with [the Clinton Foundation], allegedly.” On or about the same day, CORSI forwarded [Stone’s] email to the overseas individual.

b. On or about July 31, 2016, [Stone] emailed CORSI with the subject line, “Call me MON.” The body of the email read in part that the overseas individual should see [Assange].”

c. On or about August 2, 2016, CORSI responded to [Stone] by email. CORSI wrote that he was currently in Europe and planned to return in mid-August. CORSI stated: “Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging …. Time to let more than [Clinton Campaign chairman John Podesta] be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton.] That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke -- neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

That's called evidence. Whether it is conclusive or not, it paints a pretty picture. I'm sure we will learn more when Mueller is ready to present his findings.

I was talking about what she did as Senator and as Secretary of State, you moron.

@panamaican

Is this the kind of high quality, on topic posting I should be striving towards?

Or do you just like private giving yellow cards to conservatives?

Last edited:
Entire floor of DC courthouse was sealed off today for a hearing regarding an appeal of a sealed grandjury subpoena

So who is a big enough fish to have an entire floor sealed off while fighting a subpoena? tRUmp (doubtful given he gave his written exam), pence, one of the tRUmp boys?

Per CNN

And then, about 10 minutes after the court activity appeared to wrap for the day, a black Justice Department car rolled into Mueller's office building, bringing attorneys including Dreeben and Zainab Ahmad back to their home base.
Zainab N. Ahmad is part ofspecial counsel Robert S. Mueller’s team to investigate Russia’s 2016 election interference and if any Trump associates conspired on the same, The New York Times reported. The Pakistani-American lawyer is the former Assistant United States Attorney in the Eastern District of New York, Criminal Division and the deputy chief of the National Security & Cybercrime Section.

Along with Brandon L. Van Grack, who was earlier a part of Mueller’s team, Ahmad prosecuted Michael T. Flynn, the president’s first national security adviser. “They helped secure a plea deal and Flynn’s cooperation,” the Times report said.

From https://www.indiaabroad.com/us_affa...cle_f3d047f4-f696-11e8-81d4-7b4bb23a2593.html

So who did Flynn spill about? My money is on Pence .

I'd be shocked if Pence is complicit in this and dumb enough to be tied to anything.

He has been in the game a long time and should know better.

All the people who have fallen have not been long time politicians in DC establishment. Flynn, Cohen, Manafort etc

Per CNN

And then, about 10 minutes after the court activity appeared to wrap for the day, a black Justice Department car rolled into Mueller's office building, bringing attorneys including Dreeben and Zainab Ahmad back to their home base.
Zainab N. Ahmad is part ofspecial counsel Robert S. Mueller’s team to investigate Russia’s 2016 election interference and if any Trump associates conspired on the same, The New York Times reported. The Pakistani-American lawyer is the former Assistant United States Attorney in the Eastern District of New York, Criminal Division and the deputy chief of the National Security & Cybercrime Section.

Along with Brandon L. Van Grack, who was earlier a part of Mueller’s team, Ahmad prosecuted Michael T. Flynn, the president’s first national security adviser. “They helped secure a plea deal and Flynn’s cooperation,” the Times report said.

From https://www.indiaabroad.com/us_affa...cle_f3d047f4-f696-11e8-81d4-7b4bb23a2593.html

So who did Flynn spill about? My money is on Pence .
Ah. Now we see how it is.

This guy is Pakistani.

I'd be shocked if Pence is complicit in this and dumb enough to be tied to anything.

All the people who have fallen have not been long time politicians in DC establishment. Flynn, Cohen, Manafort etc
Since nearly all of the rumors have become true, I'm gonna go with "probably guilty of knowing about some shenanigans, but can't be proven to have known".

I also think Pence was smart enough to know ahead of time to keep enough space between him and the rest of the goon squad.

I mean pence seens like a smart guy. He knew what type of shit bag all these guys were, so i have to believe he kept his distance, orbiting on the outside of the group. I think pence plan all along was to let these idiots hang themselves and get the presidency. He knew trump was a retard and not fit.

im trying to make a post and everytime i do i look at the mod notes in the OP and i stop.

Mods can i be given permission to make a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back