International Fedor Emelianenko on Ukraine, US supported fascism, Crimea (+ENG subs)

No, halfwit. This is about a person that sat there and gave no details, no data, no hard facts. Just blanket statements and ideology about shit that happened many decades ago.

A thing a person that is informed would not do. This is not more relevant than if you asked the quest to an Uber driver and uploaded it then started a thread about it.
You sound like a child with your silly ad-hominens.
And with that out of the way, Fedor is from Ukraine and is Russian. So he will have some personal experience. Now ofcourse he will be biased, but then who isn't. For people who are somewhat familiar with the situation, they would know that the anti Russian side did have fascists amongst them. He might have assumed that people already knew this, atleast people interested in this issue.

Друг наёмником был на Украине

Сказал что убивать людей легко как дышать

You sound like a child with your silly ad-hominens.

<{anton}>

And with that out of the way. All persons from a place have some knowledge on a place...but not deep knowledge nor have a clue of the broader scope of things.

But do keep dodging the actual point, twat.

<Goldie11>

Here is Noam Chomsky addressing a question about wether or not Trump is a facist and growing facism in the states.

If I were Russian and in the media spotlight, I'd give some kind of moderate, pro-Russia stance and leave it at that, lest I got "accident"d or the state made my life extremely miserable. It's not worth it to speak a real opinion, he's a fighter, not a revolutionary. Maybe it's his real opinion, but if his real opinion went against the grain we would never hear about it.

He largely does but to be fair id argue western ukraine has their own similar but different identity. Along with far west ukraine that is formerly polish and hungarian and romanian land that stalin annexed. Ukraine needs to be partioned along these lines
ukraine-map-composite.jpg

AzfwlBy.jpg
ukrainexe6.png
tnMTWhu.png

Under obama the state department was. Some of those same deep state agentd still exist and push the anti trump and pro globalization agenda.

So basically they should build a wall like the East Germans. West of the wall is Ukraine.

<{anton}>

And with that out of the way. All persons from a place have some knowledge on a place...but not deep knowledge nor have a clue of the broader scope of things.

But do keep dodging the actual point, twat.

<Goldie11>
giphy.gif

I see a lot of horseshit.... Glory that never existed? Russia conquered half of Europe, and send man/dog/woman into space. Only that is enough glory for for 1 century.
Also ievery "important" right-winger is in jail or being closely watched. Besides Russian laws (paragraph 282) is very effective at punishing people for almost any form of nationalism. All that disqualifies Russia from being Fascist.

I would say on a "piece of shit" (no freedom of speech, wars, killing civilians etc) scale both Russia and the West are equal.

Lastly there is definitely relationship between government and the capitalists ruling class in the West too.

Glory for the common man in a system that created massive amounts of hardship for its citizens. So glorious it came crashing down on its own economic incompetence. That's not horshit, that's the massive failure called the USSR. Putin throwing the most extreme in jail does not negate that he is using the NS playbook here both domestically and abroad. Should we give Hitler a pass too because of the night of the long knives? Putin is a global icon for right wing nationalist populism and he does not get a pass because he is using a law to ensure that this "controlled nationalism" remains controlled to avoid domestic instability.

And thanks for repeating facts I already mentioned supporting my point. Yes the USSR conquered half of Europe, a more successful theft of sovereignty than any fascist regime. So Fedor's (improper) use of the term seems to apply to his own county, but we should be thankful for some reason. Your false equivalence on freedom in western countries does not hold up to any serious comparative analysis of actual domestic democratic rights.

Lastly, of course these relationships exist in the west, but there is more to fascism than a simple relationship between the wealthy and government. The extent to which identity / reimagined nationalist appeal is used to preserve order and propagandize the working class is a critical element, as is the direct corporatism of the government. Alhough you see some of this in the Republican southern strategy, it's just not on the same level in the West.

Glory for the common man in a system that created massive amounts of hardship for its citizens. So glorious it came crashing down on its own economic incompetence. That's not horshit, that's the massive failure called the USSR.

I am not fan of SU but the hardship the Russian people went through and yet they succeeded in becoming superpower etc etc... is pretty glorious. A backward country with revolutions, civil war and a terrible regime achieving what SU have achieved is incredible.

Putin throwing the most extreme in jail does not negate that he is using the NS playbook here both domestically and abroad. Should we give Hitler a pass too because of the night of the long knives? Putin is a global icon for right wing nationalist populism and he does not get a pass because he is using a law to ensure that this "controlled nationalism" remains controlled to avoid domestic instability.

No there is nothing right-wing about Putin. He does not just throw the most extreme wingers in jail, he keeps down the whole right-wing in Russia, which is very large. Right-wingers from the west would be desolated within days if they would become visible in Russia.
I and many other Russians have tried to explain to western right-wingers that Putin is not their friend, i have even done so on this forum.
With that said if Putin really does "sponsoring" the right-opposition in the west he is doing a great service to the west, i hope he keeps it up. Maybe he is not such a bad guy after all, at least for the West.

And thanks for repeating facts I already mentioned supporting my point. Yes the USSR conquered half of Europe, a more successful theft of sovereignty than any fascist regime.

Conquering lands makes you fascist?

So Fedor's (improper) use of the term seems to apply to his own county, but we should be thankful for some reason.

I know why Fedor says this, and i am not gonna defend him here.

Your false equivalence on freedom in western countries does not hold up to any serious comparative analysis of actual domestic democratic rights.

What?

Lastly, of course these relationships exist in the west, but there is more to fascism than a simple relationship between the wealthy and government. The extent to which identity / reimagined nationalist appeal is used to preserve order and propagandize the working class is a critical element, as is the direct corporatism of the government. Alhough you see some of this in the Republican southern strategy, it's just not on the same level in the West.

How can you write so much without saying anything?

Are you saying that Norway is Fascistic?

I am not fan of SU but the hardship the Russian people went through and yet they succeeded in becoming superpower etc etc... is pretty glorious. A backward country with revolutions, civil war and a terrible regime achieving what SU have achieved is incredible.

No there is nothing right-wing about Putin. He does not just throw the most extreme wingers in jail, he keeps down the whole right-wing in Russia, which is very large. Right-wingers from the west would be desolated within days if they would become visible in Russia.
I and many other Russians have tried to explain to western right-wingers that Putin is not their friend, i have even done so on this forum.
With that said if Putin really does "sponsoring" the right-opposition in the west he is doing a great service to the west, i hope he keeps it up. Maybe he is not such a bad guy after all, at least for the West.

Conquering lands makes you fascist?

I know why Fedor says this, and i am not gonna defend him
here.

What?

How can you write so much without saying anything?

Are you saying that Norway is Fascistic?

Red: Glorious or not it's being romanticized to make it sound like the common man had something that he has lost and Putin can bring back the nationalist glory. That is the commonality with fascism. Again that is supposed to be the topic here. Not your rehashing of basic history.

Green: Putin will put down anyone that is a threat to Putin, that does not exempt him from having valid political comparisons made about him. He is appealing to a lost national glory and rallying against progressive values / moral decay to bolster support for authoritarian rule. Political relativism is not going to cut it here. No one is saying he is Alexander Prokhanov, but if Fedor or you are going to throw terms like fascist around, you should learn what the term means and admit the similarities. LOL at "if", so he is not a fascist by Russian standards but if he is backing fascists in the west and that is a good thing...ok.

Yellow: Don't be obtuse. I am saying that Fedor's loose use of the term could be thrown right back at the USSR that he says we should be thanking. Obviously I am saying there is more to the term than conquering land (although its commonly associated).

Blue: Russia is an authoritarian sham of a democracy that suppresses the media so no, much worse on the shit scale than the west, for all its faults.

White: I am defining a term and describing the similarities, you and Fedor should try that. As far as Norway goes, go back and read what I said, a big govt is not a sufficient condition.

Btw going to russia in a couple of weeks

Dunno if its better to be russian or kavkaz guy nowadays.

Glorious or not it's being romanticized to make it sound like the common man had something that he has lost and Putin can bring back the nationalist glory.
Putin will put down anyone that is a threat to Putin, that does not exempt him from having valid political comparisons made about him. He is appealing to a lost national glory and rallying against progressive values / moral decay to bolster support for authoritarian rule.

Can you please give me an example of Putin doing this. I can`t recall him ever saying that he will rebuild SU or bring back Russian Empire. As for nationalist glory, i will tell you again, there is nothing nationalistic about Putin, one the main nationalist is in jail because he quoted Tsar Alexander III that "Russia should have Russians in the government".
Putin`s selling point to the people is that Russia only gained and not that it has lost something and need to regain it. Some of the propaganda consist of people saying that Russians living better than ever before under Putin.
I am getting really tired of Westerners telling Russians how things "really" are in their country.

Political relativism is not going to cut it here. No one is saying he is Alexander Prokhanov, but if Fedor or you are going to throw terms like fascist around, you should learn what the term means and admit the similarities.

I dont throw this term around, i said nothing about Fascism. You did. Both you and Fedor doing the same thing, calling countries Fascist when they are not.

LOL at "if", so he is not a fascist by Russian standards but if he is backing fascists in the west and that is a good thing...ok.

Right-wing opposition = Fascism?

Russia is an authoritarian sham of a democracy that suppresses the media so no, much worse on the shit scale than the west, for all its faults.

When it comes to right-wing talking points both Russia and the West suppress them equally.
When it comes to media bias it is equally as well, although government in Russia owns the majority of the media.
Besides there is Echo Moscow that got around 2 million listeners every day, and up to 40 million potential listeners otherwise. The radio is dedicated to talk shit about Russian government 24/7. Just like CNN about Trump. BTW CNN it self moved out of Russia in 2014.
Then you have channels like Dozhd with 8 million viewers in a month and with "unique" 1,5 million viewers each week. Then you have Radio Svaboda with 4% of Russian population listening to it. Statistics is a bit old from 2013-2017, but that is all i could find. All of them are available to people in their cars, radio and online. All of the channels are just liberal propaganda most of the time.
In comparison Right-wing media in Russia would be done after 2 hours after a successful police raid.
There it is, same shit as the west, your choice is either liberal propaganda or government propaganda.

Oh and the garbage from Hollywood also makes it way to Russian cinemas.

For a Fascist dictator that suppresses media Putin appears to be highly inefficient.

I am defining a term and describing the similarities, you and Fedor should try that.

and i try to explain to you that you just consumed too much of western media that does not know shit, same as Fedor that just repeats what "United Russian" told him to repeat.

As far as Norway goes, go back and read what I said, a big govt is not a sufficient condition.

But Corporatism is. It is the only similarity Russia has with "Fascism", but so does other countries, countries that even you would not call fascistic.

Btw going to russia in a couple of weeks

Dunno if its better to be russian or kavkaz guy nowadays.

Kavkaz, so grow yourself a beard and start shooting in the middle of the street while screaming allahuakbar, police will do nothing i promise.

Can you please give me an example of Putin doing this. I can`t recall him ever saying that he will rebuild SU or bring back Russian Empire. As for nationalist glory, i will tell you again, there is nothing nationalistic about Putin, one the main nationalist is in jail because he quoted Tsar Alexander III that "Russia should have Russians in the government".
Putin`s selling point to the people is that Russia only gained and not that it has lost something and need to regain it. Some of the propaganda consist of people saying that Russians living better than ever before under Putin.
I am getting really tired of Westerners telling Russians how things "really" are in their country.

I dont throw this term around, i said nothing about Fascism. You did. Both you and Fedor doing the same thing, calling countries Fascist when they are not.

Right-wing opposition = Fascism?

When it comes to right-wing talking points both Russia and the West suppress them equally.
When it comes to media bias it is equally as well, although government in Russia owns the majority of the media.
Besides there is Echo Moscow that got around 2 million listeners every day, and up to 40 million potential listeners otherwise. The radio is dedicated to talk shit about Russian government 24/7. Just like CNN about Trump. BTW CNN it self moved out of Russia in 2014.
Then you have channels like Dozhd with 8 million viewers in a month and with "unique" 1,5 million viewers each week. Then you have Radio Svaboda with 4% of Russian population listening to it. Statistics is a bit old from 2013-2017, but that is all i could find. All of them are available to people in their cars, radio and online. All of the channels are just liberal propaganda most of the time.
In comparison Right-wing media in Russia would be done after 2 hours after a successful police raid.
There it is, same shit as the west, your choice is either liberal propaganda or government propaganda.

Oh and the garbage from Hollywood also makes it way to Russian cinemas.

For a Fascist dictator that suppresses media Putin appears to be highly inefficient.

and i try to explain to you that you just consumed too much of western media that does not know shit, same as Fedor that just repeats what "United Russian" told him to repeat.

But Corporatism is. It is the only similarity Russia has with "Fascism", but so does other countries, countries that even you would not call fascistic.

Kavkaz, so grow yourself a beard and start shooting in the middle of the street while screaming allahuakbar, police will do nothing i promise.

Chechens i actually somewhat "like", i never had problem with them and our chechen neighbours in saint peterburg gave me food when i hadnt eaten in 3 days when i was a kid,also worked with many when i was a bouncer.

Dagis can go die in hell though

He largely does but to be fair id argue western ukraine has their own similar but different identity. Along with far west ukraine that is formerly polish and hungarian and romanian land that stalin annexed. Ukraine needs to be partioned along these lines
ukraine-map-composite.jpg

AzfwlBy.jpg
ukrainexe6.png
tnMTWhu.png

Under obama the state department was. Some of those same deep state agentd still exist and push the anti trump and pro globalization agenda.

While I don't agree with further dissecting Ukraine, it's nice to see someone with a clue as to its multi-ethnic makeup.

Back