Ivanka Trump involved in negotiations for Trump Hotel rentals during inauguration at 40 milllion

(Cliff notes at the end for those of you not interested in reading War and Peace)

The psychology on the right, as with any collective, was really warped and skewed. I'll try to layout briefly what happened...

- Years of Rush Limbaugh types drummed up rage at the "elites" and "establishment" IE the competent leaders and whatever intellectuals were left.

He had some points, however, those points were scattered among the demonizing of the core of the movement/Party.

- Fox News, the internet, and the generally dumbing down of Americans further exacerbated the rage.

- President Obama's ascendancy and seeming Republican impotency inflamed the divisions. Evangelicals waned, and the alt-right on the fringes, and a National/Libertarian block seized the initiative.

- The Republicans (for big business reasons) turned on their own and decried them as racists*

*(Nativist, or at worst xenophobes would be accurate but is rarely used, because, they are not as loaded and do not get the emotional effect of throwing the racism bomb - note, some alt-right reprobates are up and up racists, but that is a tiny segment of the American right, at least in my opinion, had some good debates about this but at any rate the numbers look to be between tiny and very small although inflated by their noise on the internet)

- Frustrated quasi-Nationalists, the alt-right, and disaffected Buchananittes gave Trump a chance to seize the reigns.

And ride he did - over the leaders, the planners, commentators, and scattered intellectuals, the most vicious attacks have been from within the right, "With us or against us!" cries by the Nationalists and braying howls of the pundits saw most of the sane, honorable, and decent right utterly collapse or be marginalized by the waves of haters.

The Weekly Standard just went down this week, slightly related.

Now, as a quick aside, I do not fault any Republicans who rallied to "The Don" once he won the nomination. People are not, and should not change their deeply held views because the figurehead is a menace.

They might see more social and cultural good in not voting for The Donald (my choice.)

They might see what happened to Justice Kanavhangnghn, John McCain, or even the hamstring job on Mitty Romney and feel getting a Supreme Court Justice and a guy who "fights" is a compromise they are willing to make. Fair enough. The left does hate them, and many of them hate the right and "know" the left cheats in the media, social journals, social sciences, and hard sciences when possible. Although, for many, their answer was to shoot the messengers time and again - their thinkers, what fever thinkers they have. (Luckily for the right, while dead broke on intellectuals, the few they have are formidable, one or two are even mighty in their stand against the tide.)

Cliff notes conclusion - To those who supported Donald Trump form beginning to likely bitter end, gambling on an irate, megalomaniac, whose brick and mortar businesses imploded and then sold his namebrand... it has always looked like one of the world's greatest con jobs, from the start.

John Baron was always too much Carlos Danger in disguise, and he played the game at first on some bad people, then a lot of good people... and riverboat gambler with no poker face is holding few aces left in the hand of political capital.

Unless you can show me Cruz, Rubio, or Jebs agenda and then offer a compelling argument for why a conservative/Republican/Christian should have voted for it... You are typing a bunch of nonsense.

Trumps agenda is a conversatives wet dream. Then you add his, seemingly, willingness to fight for it and my question to you is why on the world would conservatives not support him?

You've been propogandized my friend. Those thoughts you are putting out in this thread are not your own and clearly not something you've thoroughly assessed and weighed. Those opinions have been given to you and don't make sense.

Btw, im no longer a Trump supporter so don't accuse me of being a bot or something.

Unless you can show me Cruz, Rubio, or Jebs agenda and then offer a compelling argument for why a conservative/Republican/Christian should have voted for it... You are typing a bunch of nonsense.

Trumps agenda is a conversatives wet dream. Then you add his, seemingly, willingness to fight for it and my question to you is why on the world would conservatives not support him?

You've been propogandized my friend. Those thoughts you are putting out in this thread are not your own and clearly not something you've thoroughly assessed and weighed. Those opinions have been given to you and don't make sense.

Btw, im no longer a Trump supporter so don't accuse me of being a bot or something.

Let's go with Cruz.

He is more Conservative, has more conviction, intellect, and political know how than Trump by anyone's imagination. Whether they think he is Count Dracula, or a "good" Conservative politician, in the world of actual politics he is many magnitudes more capable.

But The Donald tagged him with "Lying Ted," and a horde of acolytes threw out the facts for fealty to what they saw as the emperor-elect.

(Cliff notes at the end for those of you not interested in reading War and Peace)

The psychology on the right, as with any collective, was really warped and skewed. I'll try to layout briefly what happened...

- Years of Rush Limbaugh types drummed up rage at the "elites" and "establishment" IE the competent leaders and whatever intellectuals were left.

He had some points, however, those points were scattered among the demonizing of the core of the movement/Party.

- Fox News, the internet, and the generally dumbing down of Americans further exacerbated the rage.

- President Obama's ascendancy and seeming Republican impotency inflamed the divisions. Evangelicals waned, and the alt-right on the fringes, and a National/Libertarian block seized the initiative.

- The Republicans (for big business reasons) turned on their own and decried them as racists*

*(Nativist, or at worst xenophobes would be accurate but is rarely used, because, they are not as loaded and do not get the emotional effect of throwing the racism bomb - note, some alt-right reprobates are up and up racists, but that is a tiny segment of the American right, at least in my opinion, had some good debates about this but at any rate the numbers look to be between tiny and very small although inflated by their noise on the internet)

- Frustrated quasi-Nationalists, the alt-right, and disaffected Buchananittes gave Trump a chance to seize the reigns.

And ride he did - over the leaders, the planners, commentators, and scattered intellectuals, the most vicious attacks have been from within the right, "With us or against us!" cries by the Nationalists and braying howls of the pundits saw most of the sane, honorable, and decent right utterly collapse or be marginalized by the waves of haters.

The Weekly Standard just went down this week, slightly related.

Now, as a quick aside, I do not fault any Republicans who rallied to "The Don" once he won the nomination. People are not, and should not change their deeply held views because the figurehead is a menace.

They might see more social and cultural good in not voting for The Donald (my choice.)

They might see what happened to Justice Kanavhangnghn, John McCain, or even the hamstring job on Mitty Romney and feel getting a Supreme Court Justice and a guy who "fights" is a compromise they are willing to make. Fair enough. The left does hate them, and many of them hate the right and "know" the left cheats in the media, social journals, social sciences, and hard sciences when possible. Although, for many, their answer was to shoot the messengers time and again - their thinkers, what fever thinkers they have. (Luckily for the right, while dead broke on intellectuals, the few they have are formidable, one or two are even mighty in their stand against the tide.)

Cliff notes conclusion - To those who supported Donald Trump form beginning to likely bitter end, gambling on an irate, megalomaniac, whose brick and mortar businesses imploded and then sold his namebrand... it has always looked like one of the world's greatest con jobs, from the start.

John Baron was always too much Carlos Danger in disguise, and he played the game at first on some bad people, then a lot of good people... and riverboat gambler with no poker face is holding few aces left in the hand of political capital.
Excellent post, one of the best I've seen in the WR.
That is a good summation.

Let's go with Cruz.

He is more Conservative, has more conviction, intellect, and political know how than Trump by anyone's imagination. Whether they think he is Count Dracula, or a "good" Conservative politician, in the world of actual politics he is many magnitudes more capable.

But The Donald tagged him with "Lying Ted," and a horde of acolytes threw out the facts for fealty to what they saw as the emperor-elect.
I'm not anti Republican, and agree with some of their policies.

I am anti Trump and very much so. He's a flim flammer and an epic liar and con artist.

How is that stealing?
The story invloves donated money so it isn't stolen, but it was paid to Trump entities at inflated prices, so technically it might be some embezzlement type crime. Similar to the scheme they set up supplying his father's properties through a company at inflated prices.

I'm also not sure the whole $40 million is missing. The $60 million that was accounted for might have been from the top 5 donors which are the only ones that need to be listed.

I'm not making a judgement, if she's guilty then lock her up, but lets hold Trump to the same standard.

I mean.... seeing as we've been trying pretty hard for two years now to lock him up, I'd say he's being held to the same standard.

The story invloves donated money so it isn't stolen, but it was paid to Trump entities at inflated prices, so technically it might be some embezzlement type crime. Similar to the scheme they set up supplying his father's properties through a company at inflated prices.

I'm also not sure the whole $40 million is missing. The $60 million that was accounted for might have been from the top 5 donors which are the only ones that need to be listed.

sounds like he cashed in on an insanely high demand to stay at his hotel. We talking about the same thing? What does that have to do with donations?

sounds like he cashed in on an insanely high demand to stay at his hotel. We talking about the same thing? What does that have to do with donations?
My understanding is that he raised $100+ million for his inauguration. He paid some of that money to his own businesses and at inflated prices. Possibly there's X amount of dollars unaccounted for. When the investigation is complete we'll see if any laws were broken.

crime family

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My understanding is that he raised $100+ million for his inauguration. He paid some of that money to his own businesses and at inflated prices. Possibly there's X amount of dollars unaccounted for. When the investigation is complete we'll see if any laws were broken.

Ok, I understand that part so far I think, but then what does that part have to do with the hotel? forgive me if it's obvious and i'm just being dumb. It's late and I just got off work lol. Not trying to be tedious

Perhaps you should be more upset that Trump is openly working for a foreign nation.

The problem is, that the evidence is for open Saudi corruption.
Which has been true for all US presidents of late. All of them have been sucking up to the salafist scum because they want cheap oil.

Let's go with Cruz.

You'll have to show me where Ted Cruz advocated for bigger tax cuts than Trump, or made trade deals an issue, proposed a wall and full enforcement of immigration laws, pledged to pull so much international funding, ect. Show me anything. Trump called out Jeb to his face, in front a room of republicans, about the war in Iraq. When did Cruz ever do that?

You can dislike Trump, think he's doing a bad job...But to go back and pretend Trump didn't propose the most transformational ideas and agenda items, didn't fight for conservative causes with more conviction than anyone ever, didn't show the most strength and leadership qualities than any Republican since Reagan is revisionist history.

Also, Cruz would have been turned into literally Hitler by the left just like Trump before him.

Shouldn't it be $400k a year?

if

Thanks for explaining it. I kind of got it messed up but I knew they were overcharging.

Back