Ivanka Trump involved in negotiations for Trump Hotel rentals during inauguration at 40 milllion

Plot twist: Trump moves to Russia in 2024, runs as Putin's candidate and half of Sherdog cheers against the US.

Plot twist: Trump moves to Russia in 2024, runs as Putin's candidate and half of Sherdog cheers against the US.

Well since half of Sherdog already does cheer against the US that would make it 100%.

Well since half of Sherdog already does cheer against the US that would make it 100%.

th

"40 million dollars unaccounted for is a telltale sign of fraud" Richard Painter

Trump is a creep.

He literally said:

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."

Now, I imagine YOU would never say some shit like that, but he is a fucking wacko.

Underlined the MAIN FACT.

He's saying that if he was a STRANGER who wasn't Married....

Basically, he was complimenting his daughter here, basically saying that Any Unattached Single Man would be enthralled by her beauty.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

Yet many Liberals make it sound like he wants to commit incest. PATHETIC.

You mean like conservatives got over Obama winning in 2008?
We not only got over it, we won

There may never be a funnier day in history. The endless videos are a constant reminder of the mental illness that is liberalism, and your tears are fueling the run to 2020

So this crime family's darling daughter ivanka negotiated deals with Trump hotel and over charged to a tune of $40 million. Now no one knows where all that money went to. I knew Trump wanted to be president to brand himself and sell his brand but milking the public and making profits and over charging is too much. This guy needs to get locked up along with members like Jared, Donald Jr and Ivanka. Leave Melania alone I can care for her when hubby is in jail. By caring I mean making her happy every night. Wink wink. Giving her a happy ending, wink wink. Showing her how big my hands are compared to Trump, wink wink

Ivanka be hoping that her patented 'Malibu Stacey' defense will prevail in federal court:

So this crime family's darling daughter ivanka negotiated deals with Trump hotel and over charged to a tune of $40 million. Now no one knows where all that money went to. I knew Trump wanted to be president to brand himself and sell his brand but milking the public and making profits and over charging is too much. This guy needs to get locked up along with members like Jared, Donald Jr and Ivanka. Leave Melania alone I can care for her when hubby is in jail. By caring I mean making her happy every night. Wink wink. Giving her a happy ending, wink wink. Showing her how big my hands are compared to Trump, wink wink

Dec 4th 2018 acct attacking Trump... nice.

Hey goofball, Trump has been s brand since the 80s, he didn't just all of a sudden try to become a brand.

This is it.

There may never be a funnier day in history. The endless videos are a constant reminder of the mental illness that is liberalism, and your tears are fueling the run to 2020

What did you win? You sound like a football fan who says "We need better defense." or a little kid who thinks he is playing a videogame with a disconnected controller.

What did you win? You sound like a football fan who says "We need better defense." or a little kid who thinks he is playing a videogame with a disconnected controller.
The White House

Do you think politics isn’t a team game? If you do I’d suggest you do a ctrl alt del

Runs as Putin’s candidate?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I know you are retarded, but that statement is dumber than a rock

The White House

Do you think politics isn’t a team game? If you do I’d suggest you do a ctrl alt del

Oh, you're part of the team? lol. Anything to not adhere to tribalism, yeah?

Also, what is it with you guys insisting those who disagree with you are machines, or can't think for themselves while you all utilize the same shit buzzwords all the time?

Oh, you're part of the team? lol. Anything to not adhere to tribalism, yeah?

Also, what is it with you guys insisting those who disagree with you are machines, or can't think for themselves while you all utilize the same shit buzzwords all the time?
What’s it with you guys saying republicans are Russian bots?

What’s it with you guys saying republicans are Russian bots?

You guys? I haven't done that. What makes you think even if I did, this wouldn't make you anything but a hypocrite for doing the same?

Judging by this post and the candidate you ran, you guys never got over it.

Took you 8 years

Took you 8 years
Holy shit, you got me

You won’t get it back for a long time. America is sick of what liberals have become. You made your bed, enjoy

Back