Social Pitbull Attack thread

Interesting how science has identified, for example, the gene that dictates a dog's size and so many other physical traits, but (as I understand) zero genes relating to non-physical traits have been identified.

I do believe we've bred certain traits inot dogs, but I think its way over emphasized. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but finding a legit driven dog at what its supposed to do is quite difficult.

Aslo, these breed specific traits are often more common among many other breeds.

Retrievers retrieve

Well, at least now you've admitted they are dangerous. It's a start.

If something is chewing members of society to death on a yearly basis, yeah society has the right to regulate it. Crazy notion I know, only Hitler could have thought of it. You should totally spazz out over it.

Yeah, every dog that weighs 50 lbs is dangerous.

Nazi's told allot of lies about Jews before they tried to kill them all too.

When you starting your final solution for pitbulls Adolph?

SOOOO... You... haven't dedicated a bunch of time... and assume that I haven't either? Classic "Pitbull Defender prememptively distancing himself from the owning about to take place" nonsense on every level.

I tried to state I'm not an expert while indicating a few well respected authors I've read on the topic.

To avoid triggering you, what have you read on the topic? Have you looked at any of the CDC stats on dog bites and the resulting research?

I will assume if your reply consists of you beign triggered and accusing me of being a typical 'pitbull defender', I will assume your knowledge base comes almost entirely from the popular media or internet karate forums.

No, not all retrievers retrieve.

Some German Sheppards are better retrievers than Golden Retrievers.

This is where a lot of people oversimplify it.

Or over complicating it

It’s honestly really
Cool as a dog liker to see what a pure bred dog do what it was designed to do.

I had a pure staffy, and a pit/staffy mix. Dog on the right is the pure staffy, the one on the left is a mix.

rnagYwq.jpg

Most loyal dogs ever.

But a royal pain in the arse with other dogs
What drew you to them out of all the other dogs ever?

I was a dog behaviorist, worked with Cesar Milan, and I've always thought the real problem is what drew people to these breeds. They are probably the most affectionate and loyal dogs ever, I do agree, but they were also bred to be fighting machines, to be able to snatch a 2,000 pound bull and use it's 50 pound body to suffocate it. They are the ultimate dog for experienced dog people, but gas on fire for idiots,

BEATIFUL fukin' dogs btw, man - Love the coloring on them. Where did you get? Adopt, foster, rescue, breeder?

Last edited:
What drew you to them out of all the other dogs ever?

I was a dog behaviorist, worked with Cesar Milan, and I've always thought the real problem is what drew people to these breeds. They are probably the most affectionate and loyal dogs ever, I do agree, but they were also bred to be fighting machines, to be able to snatch a 2,000 pound bull and use it's 50 pound body to suffocate it. They are the ultimate dog for experienced dog people, but gas on fire for idiots,

BEATIFUL faking dogs btw, man - Love the coloring on them. Where did you get? Adopt, foster, rescue, breeder?

My uncles had them years and years ago in the 90s. Always visualised them as part of my life at some point.

Sadly they're gone now, I had them put to sleep.

The boy on the right was a pure breed from a line of champions. One of the best examples of the breed.

No, not all retrievers retrieve.

Some German Sheppards are better retrievers than Golden Retrievers.

This is where a lot of people oversimplify it.
Indeed. My sister has a beagle/aussie x, bully and a great pyrenees - last month, the beagle beat the ever living fuk out of the bully and sent her to the hospital. It's about the dog, not the breed, just like with people. Racism is thinking the breed is more important than the content of the individual.

My uncles had them years and years ago in the 90s. Always visualised them as part of my life at some point.

Sadly they're gone now, I had them put to sleep.

The boy on the right was a pure breed from a line of champions. One of the best examples of the breed.
Dang, son. Gave me the feels there. When I had to put my dogs to sleep, it was there hardest thing ever. I remember sitting down next to him, then they injected that blue liquid and his body went lifeless and stiff; do not think I have ever, nor will ever, cry so hard. It took years to get over - felt like I murdered my own child.

Your boys were really beautiful dogs, in any event. As a person that has spent my life with, and working with dogs, I can tell they were special. Special dogs just have a way of popping out at you, like their personality and loyalty is evident from the first glance.

Reverse "God" and you get "Dog". I do not think that is a coincidence.

You got any more at the moment. The pics look really healthy, like you are a knowledgeable and responsible owner. You should adopt some more.

Dang, look at his build <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

Homie is like a coffee table! <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

You were a very, very lucky dude, man. Im sure you know that tho. Hope you got some more pups in your care at present - there are too many without master. My sis works at the rescue and they put down on average 100 pits in a week, just in Picken County, SC. It is horrible.

Dang, look at his build <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

Homie is like a coffee table! <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

You were a very, very lucky dude, man. Im sure you know that tho. Hope you got some more pups in your care at present - there are too many without master. My sis works at the rescue and they put down on average 100 pits in a week, just in Picken County, SC. It is horrible.
I've heard Malamutes, Akitas, and Huskies face the same problem cause as puppy they look like walking stuffed animals... then the Malamutes and Akitas hit 150lbs at 10 months and the Huskies start running around 24/7 in the apartment and people give them up

Dang, son. Gave me the feels there. When I had to put my dogs to sleep, it was there hardest thing ever. I remember sitting down next to him, then they injected that blue liquid and his body went lifeless and stiff; do not think I have ever, nor will ever, cry so hard. It took years to get over - felt like I murdered my own child.

Your boys were really beautiful dogs, in any event. As a person that has spent my life with, and working with dogs, I can tell they were special. Special dogs just have a way of popping out at you, like their personality and loyalty is evident from the first glance.

Reverse "God" and you get "Dog". I do not think that is a coincidence.

You got any more at the moment. The pics look really healthy, like you are a knowledgeable and responsible owner. You should adopt some more.
Not got too much on this phone. My Mrs has all of that stuff on her phone

http://sendvid.com/ntfk1q7z?secret=6e71e2a6-bdef-458c-8f24-e0e275060887

I tried to state I'm not an expert while indicating a few well respected authors I've read on the topic.

To avoid triggering you, what have you read on the topic? Have you looked at any of the CDC stats on dog bites and the resulting research?

I will assume if your reply consists of you beign triggered and accusing me of being a typical 'pitbull defender', I will assume your knowledge base comes almost entirely from the popular media or internet karate forums.

Are we talking about fatal or non fatal dog bites. This is always telling in the way Pitbull Defenders attempt to hide the fact that they're Pitbull Defenders.

Yeah, every dog that weighs 50 lbs is dangerous.

Nazi's told allot of lies about Jews before they tried to kill them all too.

When you starting your final solution for pitbulls Adolph?

This is next level sh*tposting

LOL <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>What a fucking goof ball this guy was, huh?! Great video. What was his name?

Did you breed him BTW? Looks like he's a stud.

I called him Samson.

We tried to breed him with the bitch in the first picture, the puppy died. Didn't bother after that.

Indeed. My sister has a beagle/aussie x, bully and a great pyrenees - last month, the beagle beat the ever living fuk out of the bully and sent her to the hospital. It's about the dog, not the breed, just like with people. Racism is thinking the breed is more important than the content of the individual.

So it’s dog breed racist to think my English cockaspaniel (a breed which over centuries has had zero human fatalities, man, women or child), is less dangerous than a Pitbull? Who last killed someone a couple months ago and who last savaged someone only yesterday?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...tacked-By-3-Dogs-In-Anza-502853982.html?amp=y

Sorry but that’s just common sense.

So you believe that 40-60lb pitbulls that were bred for generatiosn to fight other dogs pose a greater challenge than lets say the South African Mastiff, a 150-200lb dog bred for generations for protection against both alpha predators and humans?

Or how about the Presa, a 150lb dog bred for generations to hunt/control human slaves and sufficent prey drive to hunt wild pigs and such?

I'm not trying to troll, but do you feel this way only about pitbulls and not the dozen of other, lrger, more dangerous dogs?

Once presa's are in the local news every week killing people I will be as concerned about them as I am about pitbulls.

Honestly, if pitbulls are handled properly I don't mind. They should obly be allowed in single family homes with high fences around the entire property and people should sign a waiver that if their pitbull injures or kills someone, the owner is personally charged with the corresponding crime (assault, murder, etc.)

I live in Canada where handguns are restricted, but I can buy as many pitbulls as I want and train them to kill. It's absurd that an inanimate object is restricted but any retard can buy a lethal animal (and they do).

Back