Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama had 8 years to gut and remake justice department. Its infested with disloyals. I dont think he manage to do the same to homeland security, military or cia. But the fbi is essentially the top police in the US. So Trump having many against him is a problem. Straight up conspiring is now in the open from the leaks and even Rosenstien own comments.

Obama was like a disgusting cockroach that laid his eggs inside the wall. We need to fumigate. I suspect he has many loyalists in DHS and DNI unfortunately. CIA and DNI were controlled by Clapper and Brennan, and those cockroaches are especially dirty.

Tomorrow could blow it all open if the judge rejects the plea. The 302 shows that Flynn is innocent of the charge (lying) so he just might.

Last edited:
Obama was like a disgusting cockroach that laid his eggs inside the wall. We need to fumigate. I suspect he has many loyalists in DHS and DNI unfortunately. CIA and DNI were controlled by Clapper and Brennan, and those cockroaches are especially dirty.

Tomorrow could blow it all open if the judge rejects the plea. The 302 shows that Flynn is innocent of the charge (lying) so he just might.

<Kpop775>

Obama had 8 years to gut and remake justice department. Its infested with disloyals. I dont think he manage to do the same to homeland security, military or cia. But the fbi is essentially the top police in the US. So Trump having many against him is a problem. Straight up conspiring is now in the open from the leaks and even Rosenstien own comments.
Are you American?

No.

He's from Brazil. Go fuckin figure that he doesn't see much of a problem with rampant government corruption.
That's really odd, dude has made threads on immigration in Canada and Australia and he seems super concerned about American politics. You think if he cared so much he would be talking about his own country.

Republicans chant lock her up and dems scream about how anti democratic that was, but then Democrats seriously try to imprison their opponents. It’s like everything Democrat’s cry about they are guilty of themselves.
Its funny cause Republicans Chant lock her up but then when Trump is accused of breaking every law in the book along with his criminal families who have fleeced the American public by overcharging for inauguration hotel fees then Republicans are mum or act as if this family arent crooks. Now they want Trump to pardon all his criminal buddies from Flynn, Manafort and Jared, Ivanka and Little Donald when they go to prison as well.

Republicans are such hypocrites lol

Republicans chant lock her up and dems scream about how anti democratic that was, but then Democrats seriously try to imprison their opponents. It’s like everything Democrat’s cry about they are guilty of themselves.

Yep. They're like priests too. They yell blasphemy at people(racism!! Xenophobia") , believe in their ideology on faith, and deny science.

Lol @ this right wing circle jerk thread. The delusion and utter stupidity is strong with you all.

Yep. They're like priests too. They yell blasphemy at people(racism!! Xenophobia") , believe in their ideology on faith, and deny science.
tumblr_m3ey5zmYlz1r559kpo1_400.gif

Been working all weekend. Giuliani did Trump zero favors with his Sunday talk show rounds.
As usual he says something that leaves me with the impression that his job is to gradually reveal the truth so that when it's all public, they'll say "This is nothing new!"

Mueller doesn't want anyone to know all the crooked stuff he's done, so he finally turns over documents only when ordered by a judge, and redacts a good portion of it. Disgusting man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back