NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel Renfro, Emmitt Smith, Zack Martin

Only three Cowboys to start their career with 5 straight pro bowls. Good company

I mean, it sucks that he's doing it right before the playoffs. However, I wish him the best.

screen%20shot%202018-01-25%20at%2032435%20pm.png

Josh Gordon quit on his team.

If the dude needs to step away to keep his shit together than so be it imo. His life is more important than a game.

Edit: Saw its for the pots. What a dumb shit lol.

Lol at Gordon.

Another good move by the Browns.

Lol at Gordon.

Another good move by the Browns.
With Hue as HC yes, but if Gregg Williams were running things he might have just told Gordon how fucking stupid his mental health and addiction issues are. Probably would have straightened his ass out.

The guy likes to smoke weed

Doesn't make him a bad person

NFL is living in the stone age

If the dude needs to step away to keep his shit together than so be it imo. His life is more important than a game.

Edit: Saw its for the pots. What a dumb shit lol.
I was going to say if this was the first time he "stepped away" I'd fully believe him. When I first saw the statement the first thing that came to mind:
"He failed another test"

The guy likes to smoke weed

Doesn't make him a bad person

NFL is living in the stone age
Its ridiculous.

On the other hand, youre making millions and millions to not smoke weed lol.

Its ridiculous.

On the other hand, youre making millions and millions to not smoke weed lol.
to be fair they only test for weed once a year if you dont break the damn policy

I used to defend him as a person until he released that letter. I realized as a person hes a dumbass and will probably never get it. Still one of the best receivers in the league though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back