I am studying medicine and Jon Jones is full of s**t

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a medical student and this story of having PEDs in your system 1.5 years later is SHITE.

your kidneys clear that shite up easily in a matter of days

he's not in his 60s with end stage kidney disease or some shit

he doesn't have hyperkalemia or anything like that.

he's up to something!!

get this guy OUT Of the UFC!!!!

This isn't football

he could kill someone!!

Last edited:
Chill out, bro. It's pulsing.

I read a book once

You can trust me that Jon is guilty

He is one of a kind. As a doctor you should marvel at this incredible phenomenon and seek to study.

Once ever metabolism

News 12 investigates: How long steroids can stay in your system

The deputies were tested for steroids about 40 days after the investigation started. But the question remains, would a steroid still show up on a drug test that much later?

"How long does an anabolic steroid stay in your system?" News 12's Christie Ethridge asked Georgia Regents Senior Athletic Trainer Tim McLane.

"That's a good question. 'Cause it depends on which ones you've used, what method of delivery you've used, how long you've cycled and used it," McLane said.

"It all depends" is the best answer we could get when it comes to finding out if a certain anabolic steroid would show up on a drug test at least 40 days after use.

In a news conference Monday, the Sheriff assured us it would.

"The steroids that were in question had a life cycle of up to 30 days, I'm sorry I mean 3 months or 90 days if not cycled. So, we were well within that time period that we felt comfortable that any traces would still be in their system," Sheriff Roundtree said.​

UFC VP of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky said Jones’ positive test is not a violation.

giphy.gif

Hello everyone, I'm a medical student and this story of having PEDs in your system 1.5 years later is SHITE.

your kidneys clear that shite up easily in a matter of days

he's not in his 60s with end stage kidney disease or some shit

he doesn't have hyperkalemia or anything like that.

he's up to something!!

get this guy OUT Of the UFC!!!!

This isn't football

he could kill someone!!

Wow . You're a medical student AND a pop singer?

My brother goes Oxford to study medicine and he said it is possible for it to stay in your system for that long.

Who knows?

He is a Jon Jones fanboy so biased.

Hi! I am this student's teacher and he didn't pass his chemistry exam.
Also that is not him on the av.

My brother goes Oxford to study medicine and he said it is possible for it to stay in your system for that long.

Who knows?

Oxford medical students are fairy boys

I'd never go there

Hi! I am this student's teacher and he didn't pass his chemistry exam.
Also that is not him on the av.

it's Lauren Mayberry aka Lauren Baeberry

Lead singer of my favourite band, CHVRCHES

She waved at me once!!

How Long Do Steroids Stay In Your System?

So you need to take a steroid test? For many jobs, pre-screening for drug use is a pre-requisite for employment. While many standard blood or urine panels only aim to detect common illegal street drugs, more complex tests do detect anabolic steroids. Likewise, if you are a muscular person, and your boss chooses to have you tested specifically for steroids, the panel will pick up anabolic agents. Let’s take a look at just how long it takes for steroids to leave the system, and not show up on tests.

More than one year

Deca-Durabolin, Norandren, Dynabolan, Anabolicum, Turanabol Depot, Durabolin, Anabolin, Fenobolin, and Turinabol all remain in the system for 12 to 18 months. If you take any of these compounds, be aware that you will likely be unable to pass a steroid test for 12 to 18 months. Since it’s very often hard to predict what field we’ll be in over a year from now, these substances should be avoided.

5–12 months

D-Bol, Dianabol, Equipoise, Equigan, Ganabol, Finaject, Finjet, and Finaplix are compounds, which can show up on drug screenings up to a year after they are taken. Some will wash out of the system within 5 months, but they may remain for up to one year.

2–4 months

Testosterone Cypionate, Primoteston Depot, Sten,Injectable steroids, Sostenon, Durateston, Anadrol, Anapolin, Hemogenin, Stenox, Halotesten, and Winstrol are drugs, which can show up on a blood or urine screen within one to four months of use. These are acceptable for off-season use by many athletes who are not tested during this period, as they are often out of the system by the time the season starts.

2 to 6 weeks

Nilevar, Parabolan, Dianabol (oral), D-Bol (oral), Primobolan Depot, Anavar, Winstrol/Stanozolol (oral), and testosterone Propionate are compounds, which work fast and move through the system very quickly. Just as their half-life is short, the positive anabolic effects upon their body are done quickly as well.

Less than one week

Clenbuterol and Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol) clear the system in one day or less. These compounds are ideal to use up to the week before a tested bodybuilding or powerlifting show. Additionally, Testosterone Suspension clears the system in three days.

If you are concerned about passing a drug test, you may want to reconsider if the job or competition you are entering is a correct match for you, as it’s obvious that repeated long-term planning will certainly limit your drug use and therefore gains. However, if you find yourself in a position where testing is inevitable, use the guidelines above to make sure you come up clear!​

How Long Do Steroids Stay In Your System?

So you need to take a steroid test? For many jobs, pre-screening for drug use is a pre-requisite for employment. While many standard blood or urine panels only aim to detect common illegal street drugs, more complex tests do detect anabolic steroids. Likewise, if you are a muscular person, and your boss chooses to have you tested specifically for steroids, the panel will pick up anabolic agents. Let’s take a look at just how long it takes for steroids to leave the system, and not show up on tests.

More than one year

Deca-Durabolin, Norandren, Dynabolan, Anabolicum, Turanabol Depot, Durabolin, Anabolin, Fenobolin, and Turinabol all remain in the system for 12 to 18 months. If you take any of these compounds, be aware that you will likely be unable to pass a steroid test for 12 to 18 months. Since it’s very often hard to predict what field we’ll be in over a year from now, these substances should be avoided.

5–12 months

D-Bol, Dianabol, Equipoise, Equigan, Ganabol, Finaject, Finjet, and Finaplix are compounds, which can show up on drug screenings up to a year after they are taken. Some will wash out of the system within 5 months, but they may remain for up to one year.

2–4 months

Testosterone Cypionate, Primoteston Depot, Sten,Injectable steroids, Sostenon, Durateston, Anadrol, Anapolin, Hemogenin, Stenox, Halotesten, and Winstrol are drugs, which can show up on a blood or urine screen within one to four months of use. These are acceptable for off-season use by many athletes who are not tested during this period, as they are often out of the system by the time the season starts.

2 to 6 weeks

Nilevar, Parabolan, Dianabol (oral), D-Bol (oral), Primobolan Depot, Anavar, Winstrol/Stanozolol (oral), and testosterone Propionate are compounds, which work fast and move through the system very quickly. Just as their half-life is short, the positive anabolic effects upon their body are done quickly as well.

Less than one week

Clenbuterol and Testosterone Undecanoate (Andriol) clear the system in one day or less. These compounds are ideal to use up to the week before a tested bodybuilding or powerlifting show. Additionally, Testosterone Suspension clears the system in three days.

If you are concerned about passing a drug test, you may want to reconsider if the job or competition you are entering is a correct match for you, as it’s obvious that repeated long-term planning will certainly limit your drug use and therefore gains. However, if you find yourself in a position where testing is inevitable, use the guidelines above to make sure you come up clear!​

don't show me up in my own thread pal

spoilers

classic example of

a little knowledge Is a dangerous thing

kid prob finished his first semester and thinks he understands the whole game

Relax bro

Who knows?

"My brother goes Oxford".

You must be the looker of the family.

classic example of

a little knowledge Is a dangerous thing

kid prob finished his first semester and thinks he understands the whole game

Relax bro

I got top percentile in my year

I ain't thick son

Me be proffesor for drugs at univesidy of havard. It unpossible for drug to stay in human body for mor then 6 hours!!

Back