NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
I need help at QB now that cam is hurt. Who do I start between case Keenum nick mullens Eli manning or tannehill. Opponent has kittle
All four are below average quarterbacks so I would choose one purely on matchup. Keenum has the best matchup against the raiders so I say Keenum.

PPR RB's (Pick One)
David Johnson vs Rams
Tarik Cohen vs 49ers
Jaylen Samuels vs Saints

Who the hell were you playing?
1038453104.jpg.0.jpg

Samuels being a TE eligible player is trash

Drake and riddick aren’t all that great and have bad matchups. I would roll with blue but not confident in him either.
Thanks...none of them were much good. I went with Riddick....Drake faired best but nothing to write home about

Well I won my money league. It came down to the wire in the last game but mahomes and Baldwin cane through for me.

First in one league, last in another. Lmao

I had a great team this year but Hunt Pride-kicking women nd Conners injury tanked me at the worst time. Oh yea, I benched Amari Cooper and his monster game. FML

What round will you guys draft Derick Henry next season?

Got 1st in one of my two playoff style leagues and will get 2nd in both my non playoff leagues. Lost in semis last week in other playoff league. Funny thing is the playoff league I won I wasted the 1st pick on L. Bell

Got 1st in one of my two playoff style leagues and will get 2nd in both my non playoff leagues. Lost in semis last week in other playoff league. Funny thing is the playoff league I won I wasted the 1st pick on L. Bell
Nice. I got 1st on account the guy I played benched Rahhgers and Denver D being helpless. I benched Baltimore D too. PPR league. Gonna rent some hookers with the proceeds
9KfAQf2.jpg

dUV2rpF

Paying too much for Gronk and losing Hunt in my auction league hurt me. Came in 3rd...

Other league we have one more week...I will take 2nd and it was a scrappy year. #1 team is by far best in league. My RB situation was NOT good but had Kamara as the anchor. Was a 3 WR and 2 Flex league (on top of 2 RB) so the waiver wire was skinny every week. Good times although I would not want that many players "in play" each week again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back