NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Who's season is still playing this week?

Good luck 20 team Sherdog league finalists.

Paying too much for Gronk and losing Hunt in my auction league hurt me. Came in 3rd...
Definitely not keeping Gronk in my auction league for next year. That money will buy a good running back.

Excellent matchup in the finals, brother.

For sure... I was robbed, but it was exciting! That Carson TD at the end of the game was the giant turning point.

My won my work league that I had no business winning, that’s sort of how fantasy works out when it’s a week to week match up.

Definitely not keeping Gronk in my auction league for next year. That money will buy a good running back.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the pats cut him in the off-season. They already tried to trade him this past year.

Yeah I’m leaning toward Williams just due to matchup but it’s gonna come down to gameday before I make a decision on that. And that’s what I was thinking but apparently Darius slay is supposed to be covering diggs which is supposed to increase opportunities for thielen. So I really don’t know lol tough decisions.
At least all your WRs are playing for something, that's something not everyone can say.

Haha thanks man. I won a weeks paycheck out of it so not too shabby lol
Not at all! I only do pick'ems, but I like lurking here and living vicariously through you masochists.

I'm still going strong in week 17....
Pick 1 PPR... Damien Williams vs Oak, Tarik Cohen vs Min, Jeff Wilson Jr. vs Rams.

Pick one PPR
E. Engram vs Cowboys, J. Cook vs K.C. ........(only asking due to Cooks busted up ribs and not looking so good down the stretch)

R. Wilson vs AZ, L. Jackson vs Browns (I'm worried Seahawks are just going to run the ball all game on the leagues worst run D.

Anyone know if Run CMC is playing week 17????

I'm still going strong in week 17....
Pick 1 PPR... Damien Williams vs Oak, Tarik Cohen vs Min, Jeff Wilson Jr. vs Rams.

Pick one PPR
E. Engram vs Cowboys, J. Cook vs K.C. ........(only asking due to Cooks busted up ribs and not looking so good down the stretch)

R. Wilson vs AZ, L. Jackson vs Browns (I'm worried Seahawks are just going to run the ball all game on the leagues worst run D.

Anyone know if Run CMC is playing week 17????
Damien Williams, Engram, and Rustle.

Saints have carried me through this season but now I'm kind of screwed. Have Kamara, Ingram, and Saints backup Washington. Haven't heard any indication of how much they will play. I'm only seeing Zenner and Hines on the waiver. I

Who's season is still playing this week?

Good luck 20 team Sherdog league finalists.

My main league goes all the way through. At first it was because we wanted to try something different. With players resting etc it makes the Championship more frustrating/interesting and you have to actually modify your roster.

My main league goes all the way through. At first it was because we wanted to try something different. With players resting etc it makes the Championship more frustrating/interesting and you have to actually modify your roster.
I think you kind of have to go to week 17 if you have 16-20 team league

My guys went off today, Brandin Cooks, Mike Evans, James White lol. Fucking fantasy

I won my ESPN league today...feels good. Finished 5th in my other league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back