Jeff Novitzky: CSAC was not aware of Jon Jones recent test results before licensing him for uFC 232

Hey guys

S-L-O-W DOWN

The earlier test HELP the USADA/UFC case that Jones did not re-ingest anything

The test prove he had it in his system months ago which helps the story (now whether you believe the story is different)

People have already made up their mind on this issue. It's gonna be a clusterfuck forever.

Enjoy!

Not paying for this shit. BWW is paying for it no matter what, I’ll watch it there.

But didn’t he test positive for fluctuating amounts?

I don’t see how how you can get higher concentrations the longer you’re off it.

The argument was it was still in his system
A weak argument but that was the argument

If he had none for 17 months but all of a sudden three weeks before the fight he did that makes a new ingestion more probable
Having small traces in the past helps the theory that he never re-ingested

They knew & discussed it with NSAC

They just did not know the picos were in earlier test as well, BUT ... that info helps UFC/USADA argument so it wouldnt matter
The point is, the ufc and Jones were aware of his august-november positives on 6th december

But, for his licence hearing on 11th december, five days later, nobody thought this was something the licensing comission needed to know.

Note that as soon as Jones licence was granted in california they cancelled ufc 233 in cali (literally next day)

They already knew at this point there was a chance nevada werent going to licence him. This is why they didnt tell csac about the positives at the time.to get his cali licence

LMAO. I call you a whiny complainer and your best for me is to call me a complainer and go eat a dick? LOL. All you do on jon jones thread is tell everyone "Stop it guys, stop calling jon jones names, please". LMAO. Youre a loser. You remind me of that dude that asked the public to stop messing with britney on youtube.

Go eat two dick self proclaimed SmartGuy ballz & all

This is the biggest steroid scandal I've ever seen in the UFC. Jones 'legacy' is ruined; he will always be regarded as a horrible cheat after this.

The point is, the ufc and Jones were aware of his august-november positives on 6th december

But, for his licence hearing on 11th december, five days later, nobody thought this was something the licensing comission needed to know.

Note that as soon as Jones licence was granted in california they cancelled ufc 233 in cali (literally next day)

They already knew at this point there was a chance nevada werent going to licence him. This is why they didnt tell csac about the positives at the time.to get his cali licence

I get that & of course there is BS surrounding things
I'm saying that they won't cancel tonight because it backs up the story they are telling

I'm pretty sure failure to disclose the information on a government form is, at the very least, perjury.
Agree. But then again crazy Irish guy with a group of his drunk moron friends who attacted people in hotel should also go to jail but......Sadly money talks.

You remind me of that dude that asked the public to stop messing with britney on youtube.

I like @paynebringer
But you cracked me up

1*TFKHRVgUbumfRt7rPkPEig.png

If he had none for 17 months but all of a sudden three weeks before the fight he did that makes a new ingestion more probable
Having small traces in the past helps the theory that he never re-ingested
There's no way of knowing how much he had in his system over the last 17 months due to the fact that he wasn't tested from October of 2017 to August of 2018 (10 month gap in testing), which makes their retroactive suspension complete bull (suspended fighters are still tested).

The detection time for the m3 metabolite is 40-50 days, not 17 months.

And his levels went down only once (cycling off) before going back up in each subsequent test (cycling on).

This is the biggest steroid scandal I've ever seen in the UFC. Jones 'legacy' is ruined; he will always be regarded as a horrible cheat after this.
It should be like that but sadly that is just wishful thinking. His fans are braindead and will swallow any story UFC throws at them.

I said it long before his fight that during his time off he roided like crazy and continue to do it but people laughed at me. Welp, now we know it's true.

No doubt Dana would have no problems cancelling it again and moving it to his snowy driveway if he could screw enough fans over

Except if the driveway was snowy Jones wouldn't have time to fight.

It should be like that but sadly that is just wishful thinking. His fans are braindead and will swallow any story UFC throws at them.

I said it long before his fight that during his time off he roided like crazy and continue to do it but people laughed at me. Welp, now we know it's true.

You don't know its true, you suspect its true.

Agree. But then again crazy Irish guy with a group of his drunk moron friends who attacted people in hotel should also go to jail but......Sadly money talks.
At least they fined McGregor, sent him to anger management and made him do community service, even if the punishment did not fit the crime.

In the case of Jones, Novitsky and White, they're likely to get away Scot free.

It doesn't matter if some idiot double digit IQ fans still support him. The record books will note these scandals and no one who has above 100 IQ will ever regard any of his victories as legitimate. That's just the way it is and will be.

Hey guys

S-L-O-W DOWN

The earlier test HELP the USADA/UFC case that Jones did not re-ingest anything

The test prove he had it in his system months ago which helps the story (now whether you believe the story is different)

So the earlier test proves that he was using PED's when he was suspended? I am not sure how that helps the UFC case. The guy was still using when tested

Back