Volkanovski is a bad dude

Been singing his praises for years. Glad he finally got his shot. Dude is a fucking monster.

I think Medes is still technically a better fighter, but his gas tank was completely gone, and Volksfgggjbgcdvbuhfvowski took advantage of it
Fuck you're technically Volkanovski outstruck him. Mendes only had his wrestling.

He should fight Aldo vs Moicano winner

I think Medes is still technically a better fighter, but his gas tank was completely gone, and Volksfgggjbgcdvbuhfvowski took advantage of it
this is true he had a better gameplan chad believe sin his power too much with a 50 50 set up with his cross side double leg

he never jabs to close the gap and drops hands at times the aussie kept his hands up perfectly anytime chad was in punching range and chad blew his wad trying to head hunt not taking anything from either both are amazing fighters only a stupid jealous moron would try to dis these 2 warriors

Fuck you're technically Volkanovski outstruck him. Mendes only had his wrestling.
1 thing Volk doesnt do is punch in combinations once he closes the distance or of the break, something he could learn from Chad

I've been saying for months that Volkanovski, rather than Zabit, is the prospect that people should be talking about at 145.

Glad that he proved it.

How is Mendes the better fighter? Volkanovsky is a lot better in striking and could easily get back up.

1 thing Volk doesnt do is punch in combinations once he closes the distance or of the break, something he could learn from Chad
He could learn wrestling from Chad that's about it. Then again maybe that was just the ol steroid cream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mulder_81
Back