Volkanovski is a bad dude

‘Strayans grow up wrestling salt water crocs.

Alexander the Great can handle some manlet juicehead.

This is no body lotion mendes. Not good

He could learn wrestling from Chad that's about it. Then again maybe that was just the ol steroid cream.
Chad was the better man on the inside landing combinations its what led to him dropping Volk, Volk has a good jab and forward pressure that works against other short FWs and shets up his other shots at range. Also he ate solid shotsafter the break or after scrambles from Chad, its something he could lean from as its a great skill shorter fighters can take advantage of

WOOOOOO! Fucking stoked. Maybe just maybe Whittaker/Alex double Aussie champs 2019! One can dream

Let's not jump to conclusions. Mendes is one thing. Can Volkanovski can get through his fellow Russian, Artem Lobov? That will be the real test.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Mendes is one thing. Can Volkanovski can get through his fellow Russian, Artem Lobov? That will be the real test.
The ultimate fight. Lord Artem vs the Hulk. An ode to the just bleed gods.

I think Medes is still technically a better fighter, but his gas tank was completely gone, and Volksfgggjbgcdvbuhfvowski took advantage of it
Vol kan ov ski

It's spelled literally exactly like it sounds.

I was rooting for Chad, but Volkanovski showed an amazing performance. Neutralized Chad's grappling and dropped bombs.
<mma1>
The dude looks crazy strong due to how he managed to get up almost effortlessly every time he was taken down.

Fuck you're technically Volkanovski outstruck him. Mendes only had his wrestling.

Don't know about that, he was a bit wobbly when Mendes woke him up.

Agree with you about the guys post though as he displayed a nice jab, constant pressure and kept popping up faster then Jones after his blue pills.

Will say I think Mendes has a bit of a heart problem after being hurt. Great when bullying but looks for a way out when adversity strikes.

Alexander > Conor

Ehh idk. Chad caught him flush and Chad isn't a sniper by any stretch of the imagination, I still fancy Conor shutting his lights like he did when Aldo rushed in. He's still a bad motherfucker, no qualms about that. I felt bad for Chad, he got mauled. That division and LW are just stacked man, it's hard to compete there.

I'd like to see him vs the winner of Zabit vs Stephens, or hell even Jose Aldo.

Winner of Zabit vs Stephens should get Aldo in my opinion if Zabit wins. If Stephens wins, Steph should get Volkanovski.

Everyone above them already got their shot or lost their shot. Ortega lost to Holloway, Edgar lost to Ortega but beat Yair.

Vol kan ov ski

It's spelled literally exactly like it sounds.

Yeah I don't get why people always act like this. It's only Polish names that have different phonetics from how their names are spelled for an outsider looking in.

Winner of Zabit vs Stephens should get Aldo in my opinion if Zabit wins. If Stephens wins, Steph should get Volkanovski.

Everyone above them already got their shot or lost their shot. Ortega lost to Holloway, Edgar lost to Ortega but beat Yair.
Why on earth should Zabit jump the line? Beating Mendes is more impressive than beating Stephens. Winner of Moicano Aldo should fight Volk. Winner of Stephens Zabit should get Ortega or Edgar if he's not lined up to figth Max next.

Back