• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let’s talk about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Favorite Ninja Turtle

• Total voters
Is this even a fucking question? Its Raphael.

tumblr_mep5oh5yvn1r20f1fo1_500.gif

Raph was my guy from the jump. They did him wrong in the 2003 cartoon version

Loved me some TMNT growing up. Nearly lost my shit when my uncle took me and my brothers to go see the 1990 movie. Just felt unreal sitting in the movie theater

The first movie holds up surprisingly well. I love the grimy late 80's early 90's version of New York City in that movie. Plus, they could still use their weapons in that one, unlike the neutering that took place in the second and third movies. Casey Jones was badass too. I love at the end when Casey just casually murders Shredder (well he comes back in the second I guess) by crushing him in the trash compactor. "OOPS!!!!"

Favorite game has to be Turtles in Time on the SNES. One of the greatest beat-em-ups ever.

One thing that has definitely not stood the test of time is the original cartoon series. I tried watching some of those a while back and yeeesh.
What about the episode of the cartoon where shredder and the turtles smoke some ganja out of his gravity bongFB_IMG_1546322559372.jpg

Ive only watched the first movie in the past 10 years,and i appreciate how creative it was,and the athleticism of the guys in those costumes.

FVcz.gif

Was a big fan of the original Eastman and Laird comic and its darker tone (I am old)

tmnt_tumblr.png

I still have a pillow case from 1990. I love the turtles those guys were my childhood. I had a bike helmet riding around like Donnie, all the toys, posters. Damn, I'd kill to have that stuff back.

I still have a pillow case from 1990. I love the turtles those guys were my childhood. I had a bike helmet riding around like Donnie, all the toys, posters. Damn, I'd kill to have that stuff back.
Yeah turtles were the best. I had the blankets and sheets also.
FB_IMG_1546322523425.jpg

I was 10 yrs old when the first movie came out. There was some halloween goods store that had a bunch of posters showing shots of the movie before it had come out and i was just amazed,flabbergasted and bamboozled that this was becoming a real live action movie.

Last edited:
Back