Marc Goddard Cat Zingano situation

SUPERPREDAT0R

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WTF was GODDARD THINKING , he let Megan Anderson punch her even after laceration of the fucking cornea !! what if megan anderson decided to punch her eye again , it could have did serious damage to a fighter already very injured !! she was obviously injured the fight should have been stopped and ruled a TKO for anderson (injry) but the fact he let her hit that girl again bothers me .... A LOT

her face was to fucing CAGE !!!!!! u cant beliee me !!!! I cant beleive u want innocent girl injury hit again

WTF was GODDARD THINKING , he let Megan Anderson punch her even after laceration of the fucking cornea !! what if megan anderson decided to punch her eye again , it could have did serious damage to a fighter already very injured !! she was obviously injured the fight should have been stopped and ruled a TKO for anderson (injry) but the fact he let her hit that girl again bothers me .... A LOT
dafuq you moaning about ngnoananoo?

Marc. Sees kick and her turn away. Motions for her to fight back. Steps in after 2 punches.

"how did you not see her lacerated cornea Marc?"

-_-

dafuq you moaning about ngnoananoo?

Marc. Sees kick and her turn away. Motions for her to fight back. Steps in after 2 punches.

"how did you not see her lacerated cornea Marc?"

-_-

she holding eye both hand face to cage wut good u understand ?!?

Cat could have verbally tapped instead of running away and wait for the ref to intervene.

Shouting "oowwwwww my EEEEEEEYE" would certainly make things a lot easier.

hqdefault.jpg

Holding your eye isn't the way a fight ends, wtf was the ref supposed to do?
If she wanted out she could have verbally submitted, there was no foul so no reason for Goddard to intervene.
Defend yourself at all times..... of that's boxing isn't it but it still applies.

What if she was faking and then threw a spinning elbow and KOed Megan, but he stopped the fight right as she landed. Then you would probably be bitching that he doesn't let the fighters fight. He made the right call. He said defend yourself and when Megan reengaged and she didn't he stopped the fight. Perfect call .

I get worried when people such as the TS don't have the basic common sense to figure this out.

I wonder whether TS is that French heavyweight dude that got banned.

Anyways, Goddard pulled a Yamasaki, as they say.

Ref didn't know extent of the damage and can't end the fight until fighter either submits or shows she isnt defending herself against strikes

the situation sucks but ref did his job correctly

Last edited:
Back