Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

You’re just showing how simple your thinking is; Khabib does not have a fighter’s spirit or mindset. Diaz does.

Khabib is just a competitor at heart.

There is a clear difference, and if you can’t spot the ideal-type, you’re simple.

Khabib's not a fighter. He's a Savage.

do you actually have anything to base this off of or are you just being a mentalist?
Yes I do
This enough proof for you lol

Look at the top 3 comments
I couldn’t post screenshots for some reason

Still pretty butt hurt about that fight, eh? Only uneducated fools think grappling isn’t a part of “real fighting.” Khabib embarrassed Conor in every facet of the game, get over it.

If you don't think Khabib is a "real fighter", just send him location. Why you have to post here? Just send him location.

Conor got knocked down and submitted to a neck crank

Get the fuck over it

What I don't get about conor fans is that they love to have their cake and eat it too.

Khabib takes him down and grinds him out and eventually beat him; conor fans cry about boring wrestling based Khabib afraid to stand with conor (despite the fact that he dropped conor).

Floyd carries and makes a mockery of conor's actually "boxing" skills and conor fans cry about how "in a real fight" conor would take floyd down and submit him.

Funny how that works; hypocritical fanboys.

It's MMA and if conor was so great at stand up he'd have gone to boxing - but we saw his actual boxing skills on display and he had very little actual skills in terms of boxing.

MMA means you use all your tools to win.

But reality, continuity and logic seem to be missing in the conor fan's world.

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly ->

**** “ERRRRR WHO SAYS TS??”

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.

Cliff notes:

You're still butthurt that he beat Conor, and you want him to give Nate, who hasn't fought at LW in 3+ years a title shot, because that's what a "real fighter" would do?

I'm hoping Khabib doesn't puss out and calls out GSP. Khabib said it was his dream fight but now that GSP wants the 155 belt, Khabib has stopped mentioning GSPs name.

Diaz was offered the chance to settle this and shat it.

What are you smoking OP? Khabib basically beat Conor up both on the ground and in the stand up and then to top it off he finishes Conor off. That's a great fight in my book.

1476205018253.gif

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly.

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.

<mma1>

Let's be real. Nate would get squashed bad and I am a Diaz bros fan.

Competitors don't wrestle bears in their childhood.

Last I saw he outboxed Connie too - STANDING UP
Yes he did - he knocked the Leprechaun right on his scrawny, Irish, ass! I as a 50% Irish American cheered him for it...Conner always talks shit and a few times had to eat it... Get back with me when Khabib loses a fight. Cause right now you are talking out your ass...

Well.. he is not the most fun fighter to watch.. if he gets his guy down you can pretty much go and have a cigarette.. his bitch ass "fans" are using him as a vessel to shit on conor (hespect to those who was there all along) and he's just as much of a hypocrite as everyone else.. ie he's human..

Stop acting like any fighter owe us shit.. they get their brains bashed in for our entertainment, have a short window of opportunity and most will never break even..

Waaaahh i don't like this fighter, that one has a punchable face, i can't stand that guys voice.. do people even like fights?

Back