Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

It's basically just a meme. I wouldn't take everything on the internet so serious.
Maybe you're right.. in some cases.. but you know as well as I do that there are enough basementdwellers that spew crap like that because they mean it..

another joke thread ,
TS is talking from his ass.

Khabib beat Conor but that beating had obviously worse effects on his nuthuggers.
they cant use their brains anymore and post shit like this

A fighter finds a way to win fights. Khabib found what works for him.

It's like saying Conor isn't a fighter because he only stands and strikes? or Paul Harris is not a fighter because he only does leg locks?

I truly enjoyed watching Khabib beat Conor, not because I hate Conor, but because of the bus incident and the shit talking.

How can he fight right now when the NSAC hearing and punishment has not been handed down yet? You want him to fight Nate Diaz? Nate doesn't deserve a title shot, he hasn't fought in close to 2.5 years. All he wants is 20 million to fight Conor again anyway.

well he kicked iaquintas ass on the feet
got the better striking done vs conor too

Great grinder. Hasnt been outgrinded. Dont like hisbreligious antics tho. /Thread

Trolls don’t even try anymore. Back in my day they used to have to walk 15 miles uphill each way just to get to a computer in a public library to create a thread.

Troll thread, but being a fighter is about using whatever you have in your toolbox to beat the guy in front of you. That could be a well-rounded game where you take the fight to the opponent's weak point (GSP), someone who do everything well enough to implement his A-game (Khabib), someone who has a hyper-narrow but hyper-deep ability in that aspect game (Ryan Hall?).

Great grinder. Hasnt been outgrinded. Dont like hisbreligious antics tho. /Thread
So you so don't like someone because of where they were born and what religious code and values they were raised with?

Just stfu and take this shit somewhere else this is an MMA forum snowflake.

Nate would get rag-dolled by khabib it would be like the Rory fight all over again suplex city .

I edited my post
Well that settles it, an individual photoshops a picture and that speaks for everyone.
giphy.gif

Well that settles it, an individual photoshops a picture and that speaks for everyone.
giphy.gif
What photo shop
Look at the top comments
This is literally it
I’m gonna start quoting
I’m not a Muslim but I’ve noticed the best are Muslims (totally a Muslim lol)
Khabib will only win because he believes in Allah
Khabib is lion of God(ALLAH)
Khabib is best Allah always with him
Those are literally the top comments all of which back my initial statement

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly ->

**** “ERRRRR WHO SAYS TS??”

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.

Don't be bitchin.

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^
Which is why Nate took off when their crews fought and then turned down a fight against Khabib, right?

Oh shit, my bad. Didn't realize we moved on already

Until khabib fights Ferguson I don’t think he will ever be truly accepted as the best LW.

Diaz fanboys are as dumb as their doped up, brain damaged idols.

You can watch boxing or K1 if you don't like grappling. Why be an MMA fan if you actively dislike important parts of the MMA skillset?

So you so don't like someone because of where they were born and what religious code and values they were raised with?

Just stfu and take this shit somewhere else this is an MMA forum snowflake.
It is funny to see how snowflake a bunch of these xenophobic/Islamophobic Americans (and other Westerner) really are.

And I say that as an atheist.

The funniest part i when a bunch of dudes who are closeted homophobes start bravely speaking up about Kadyrov's stance on gay people. So obvious to see what is really going on.

1: tldr
2: khabib's style is no more formulaic that Conor's.
3: blow me
4: rim me
5: pay me

Wait wut???

Can someone explain to me why when Khabib fights its "boring ground and pound that is awful to watch and Noone cares about" but when GSP fights he's "the most dynamic exciting elite Goat of all time!!1!1"?

Back