American woman complains about dating in japan

China and Philippines it’s just like this too. The guys over there really don’t know how to give the women the kind of attention they need.

The above perfectly describes the missus. I give her what she needs and wants and she smothers me with affection.

The one I almost ended up being with before my wife was starved for affection. On our first date we were making out in my car and I was just about to stick it in her when she said “I can’t get pregnant” since I didn’t have condoms. So I stopped and sat down beside her and she just laid her head down in my lap and said “can you hug me?” So that’s what I did for a good hour. She soaked it up.

I don’t think the guys over there really have any clue how to do that for their women.
Don't lump all philippinians with the cebuanos with their angry accents and cebuano ways.

giphy.gif

She's a 5 in America which makes her a 2 in Japan since obese women are almost fiction in that area

She isn't a 5 given the average weight of women these days and the abundance of facial tattoos

Different culture hard to judge???

Uh-huh

<YeahOKJen>

View attachment 507085

Actually Bisaya sounds much nicer than Tagalog btw.
Depends. Bisaya is Bisaya, unless you're from Bojol. Their Bisaya is different- ask your wife. Tagalog has more accents. Even if we focus on Metro Manila alone, there are differences that you can't ignore. I guess the slight towards Bisaya isn't as obvious now but regional stereotypes is quite an interesting and offensive (for bisayas)topic. Nobody fucks with Ilonggos though.

@ShinkanPo

Depends. Bisaya is Bisaya, unless you're from Bojol. Their Bisaya is different- ask your wife. Tagalog has more accents. Even if we focus on Metro Manila alone, there are differences that you can't ignore. I guess the slight towards Bisaya isn't as obvious now but regional stereotypes is quite an interesting and offensive (for bisayas)topic. Nobody fucks with Ilonggos though.

@ShinkanPo

I already know about Bohol Bisaya. She told me about the differences. There’s even a difference between Olango Island and Pasil Bisaya, and the two places are almost literally a stones throw away from each other, like 20 minutes.

I also know about a lot of the ridiculous stereotypes about the Visayas too. I’ve been around all of it enough over the last 5 years to get familiar.

Not to mention the stereotypes I knew well in the 12 years in China said about people in Yunnan. I know all about that sort of thing.

Bisaya still sounds better than Tagalog. Tagalog is like the Cantonese of Philippines, as far as the way it sounds.

The hell? I thought it was largely forbidden for Muslim women to date or marry non-Muslims?

I'm not sure about middle east or Muslim countries, but it's definitely not true for South East Asia countries. It's actually not uncommon to see Malay/Indian to date Chinese here in Singapore and Malaysia.

Please tell me what this film is. I have to watch it.

I already know about Bohol Bisaya. She told me about the differences. There’s even a difference between Olango Island and Pasil Bisaya, and the two places are almost literally a stones throw away from each other, like 20 minutes.

I also know about a lot of the ridiculous stereotypes about the Visayas too. I’ve been around all of it enough over the last 5 years to get familiar.

Not to mention the stereotypes I knew well in the 12 years in China said about people in Yunnan. I know all about that sort of thing.

Bisaya still sounds better than Tagalog. Tagalog is like the Cantonese of Philippines, as far as the way it sounds.

o_O

I thought Bisaya is the Cantonese of Philippians. The stereotype is that they're always angry. There was a Cebuano basketball player/comedian who gets smacked in the head every time he speaks by Vic Sotto as a running gag because he's always shouting.

she should have gone to Indonesia instead.

This brokeass surf instructor married a rich British tourist using his low inhib jungle playa charms.

I'm not sure about middle east or Muslim countries, but it's definitely not true for South East Asia countries. It's actually not uncommon to see Malay/Indian to date Chinese here in Singapore and Malaysia.

Please tell me what this film is. I have to watch it.
You know I think I've seen any Ryan gosling movies. But it appears to be alongside Rachel mcadams anyhow.

o_O

I thought Bisaya is the Cantonese of Philippians. The stereotype is that they're always angry. There was a Cebuano basketball player/comedian who gets smacked in the head every time he speaks by Vic Sotto as a running gag because he's always shouting.

Tagalog sounds much harsher than Bisaya. I’ve been around both plenty and Tagalog just sounds grates on me like scraping a fork across a plate, the same way Cantonese is a harsh and annoying language as opposed to pretty much every other dialect I’ve heard in China. Just saying.

The Tagalog bitches I lived downstairs from for a time were much louder and obnoxious than any Bisayan speakers I’ve been around.

Tagalog sounds much harsher than Bisaya. I’ve been around both plenty and Tagalog just sounds grates on me like scraping a fork across a plate, the same way Cantonese is a harsh and annoying language as opposed to pretty much every other dialect I’ve heard in China. Just saying.

The Tagalog bitches I lived downstairs from for a time were much louder and obnoxious than any Bisayan speakers I’ve been around.
Like I said, Bisaya is Bisaya. A poor, small-time crook Bisaya will sound the same with the rich-educated Bisaya. Tagalog has levels. I actually prefer talking in Bisaya - sounding suprised/angry mid-sentence. I have more friends down there in Cebu than in Manila where I was raised and born. Lots of jologs.

she should have gone to Indonesia instead.

This brokeass surf instructor married a rich British tourist using his low inhib jungle playa charms.

Yeah, I know Indonesian dudes married to Aussie or British women

FB_IMG_1547829081947.jpg

FB_IMG_1547829153949.jpg FB_IMG_1547829124244.jpgFB_IMG_1547829366074.jpg

Back