Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't read the responses to that Twitter post if you want to keep faith in humanity.

That's part of the reason I shared it, actually. Everyone should read it, so they can see that humanity's true face can be far worse than a simple smirk.

Im surprised, well, not so surprised, to see people still wanting some kid's blood for daring to smirk in the face of racist slurs and aggressive behaviour by those natives Americans. Is the full video not enough? What should he have done differently? Moved away? And then what if he was hounded and further followed by yells and crazy-faced drummers? Seems that hat alone doomed him to be perpetually insulted and scrutinized.

This world is fucked up lol

The media should pay for this kid's tuition.

"Do you feel like you owe anybody an apology, do you see your own fault?"
Someone explain to me what new evidence would lead to that question? What single piece of evidence (heck, even the original hack job only showed an awkward smirk) from any of this would lead to a question like this? Bat shit crazy liberals. This interviewer is sure a self hating, holier than though, nutjob.

Posted just a few hours ago. The irony of this movement being called woke when they are so asleep. You don't have to be a right winger to notice it and I am not one.

32568660e2564a268b4b7ffc696749f185d87047005b8d294e853ea3dc1873de6c7192a5.jpg

I'm not going to read this whole thread because it has like 2700 posts. What I would like to ask is do any of the posters have remorse for being wrong on this? I have a friend who I confronted about this and his stance was to double down and try to use other things to prove the white kids are racist. Instead of saying he is wrong he just got more adamant that he was right.

I knew it wouldn't take long for your hate and racism to shine through...
Kid looks weird.
Didn't blink. Robotic answer, like he was reading it off a teleprompter.

Not a fan.

Him vs David Hogg 8oz gloves, 3 rounds.
Winner gets my support.

Ill drive by on a bike and smirk at the loser.

Came into this thread reading from the point where the actual truth was revealed, hoping to see some unhinged far leftists doubling down and embarrassing themselves. Was not disappointed lol

I'm not going to read this who;e thread because it has like 2700 posts. What I would like to ask is do any of the posters have remorse for being wrong on this? I have a friend who I confronted about this and his stance was to double down and try to use other things to prove the white kids are racist. Instead of saying he is wrong he just got more adamant that he was right.
Sadly, don't hold your breath.

It's a scary world and the unhinged left will never stop doubling down.

This just hit:

A GOP congressman with elite status got a complimentary upgrade as many frequent fliers do. .

TDS loonies instantly accuse him of bilking tax dollars while other workers aren't getting paid. Apparently these TDS wackos weren't aware Trump approved retroactive back pay once this is over. And then again, is it entirely republicans that forced the government shut down? Where are the videos of democrats being harassed or even marginally bothered by everyday folk??????

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...vernment-shutdown_us_5c477fe1e4b083c46d634be8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back