Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO here comes the spin:

They frame everything as "conservatives pounce!!" So liberals weren't "pouncing" when they called for these high school kids to be doxxed and physically attacked?

Again, just gaslighting bullshit. The Official Narrative that they're gonna use moving forward is that conservatives were the ones who acted completely tribal and unhinged and liberals acted calm and mature.

Don't read the responses to that Twitter post if you want to keep faith in humanity.

i peaked.......
iu

the ideological ramblings are scary as fuck.....like bad....
140807172408-10-manson-murders---restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is so bad it's like they've become Manson Family nutjobs.

Jesus Christ,

Fucking sub grade school level “artwork”.

Congratulations Jim...

This should make the conservative side, embrace and understand black people better.

Now they can probably understand the feeling of being accused of something that they didn't do.

But this is just team vs team.

The right side thinks they have a slam dunk case for the left being wrong and they want apologies like they were there or something, so Chris Hayes is right. They're fired up.
Wasn't the left calling the Iraq War bullshit when the Right was calling everyone UnAmerican if they didn't support it?
Didnt see any apologies asked for all of those dead soldiers.

Did hear many people on the right side say "That mightve been a bad idea" so I will give them that.

The Left has gone insane

And they are a curse on this nation.

I hope his past Transphopic work catches up to him.

Why did Jim Carrey try to portray the native american gentleman as having an massive ingrown hair/staph infection on his face?

0/10 - no implied lines or implied weight in the piece.

It’s weird when the guy who used to do racist comedy appoints himself to prominent finger-wagger.

I'm not going to read this whole thread because it has like 2700 posts. What I would like to ask is do any of the posters have remorse for being wrong on this? I have a friend who I confronted about this and his stance was to double down and try to use other things to prove the white kids are racist. Instead of saying he is wrong he just got more adamant that he was right.
For the most part, folks simply quintupled down

Came into this thread reading from the point where the actual truth was revealed, hoping to see some unhinged far leftists doubling down and embarrassing themselves. Was not disappointed lol
I'm not going to read this whole thread because it has like 2700 posts. What I would like to ask is do any of the posters have remorse for being wrong on this? I have a friend who I confronted about this and his stance was to double down and try to use other things to prove the white kids are racist. Instead of saying he is wrong he just got more adamant that he was right.
Btw, truth was revealed as early as the second page and those in the wrong continued to this point.

Don't know anything about this story, but that kid from the last post looks like a huge douchebag.

hi SugarKrok,

the cut of his jib is very Eddie Bauer.

a wholesome look for the lad when he airs his side of the tale, aye.

- IGIT

For the most part, folks simply quintupled down

hiyo chardog,

i missed pages 4-110 or so, but it doesn't seem like anyone in particular is quintupling down. as more news comes out and the story gets fleshed out a bit, posters seem to be taking a pretty measured look at what occurred.

- IGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back