Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left wing shits often believe they have a moral license for casual bigotry because they are sufficiently "virtuous" in other areas. Just because she is a dumb entitled bitch doesn't mean she isn't trying to score points at the expense of white males and/or Trump supporters.
I'd believe the "White Male" narrative, if the white males weren't running all of these media outlets.
I don't get why white males would take white males down.

It's Left vs Right.
Thats all

I'd believe the "White Male" narrative, if the white males weren't running all of these media outlets.

It's Left vs Right.
Thats all

It's Jews.

Oh shit, wait what?

Change the goal post again.
I didn't change it.
The video posted looks like the Lincoln Memorial and those kids yelling at them look just like the kids from the other video. Same white and red hats, same clothes. Everything.

Well here you go. Rather than CNN just apologize and say they fucked up, they are blaming this all on Trump. And when are they going to do a story on the fake Vietnam Veteran?

It's Left vs Right.
Thats all

White males don't run them. Think harder Sherbro. Who runs the media?

It's Left vs Right.
Thats all

Because social justice is the religion of the left and they believe that virtue signalling gives them status. Why do you think there are male feminists who spout all kinds of anti-male nonsense?

LMAO here comes the spin:

They frame everything as "conservatives pounce!!" So liberals weren't "pouncing" when they called for these high school kids to be doxxed and physically attacked?

Again, just gaslighting bullshit. The Official Narrative that they're gonna use moving forward is that conservatives were the ones who acted completely tribal and unhinged and liberals acted calm and mature.

Yup. It's the same narrative being pushed by some posters in here that were dead wrong on this

It was a huge story when the edited video came out, to the point the kids should be murdered. But now after the full video it's suddenly a non story and anyone angry about the lie is just an alt right Trump nutjob

Because social justice is the religion of the left and they believe that virtue signalling gives them status. Why do you think there are male feminists who spout all kinds of anti-male nonsense?
Well the word Social Justice isn't a bad term, unless you're against justice.
I think you are talking about the hyper-sensitivity that comes with it.

But the right side is the same way.
What do you call all this?

You want apologies, you want answers, you want Justice on a social episode or event that transpired.
You want Social Justice.

Well here you go. Rather than CNN just apologize and say they fucked up, they are blaming this all on Trump. And when are they going to do a story on the fake Vietnam Veteran?

He doesn't blame the kids, but he blames the kid for standing there and not moving away from the drummer man.

And he blames the hats multiple times.

He refuses to blame the Native Drummer man for walking up to a 16 yr old and drumming in his face. Saying the Native man was just diffusing the tension.

Too bad its only January.
If this was like August or September.

I think I would be The Drumming Indian for Halloween.

Too bad its only January.
If this was like August or September.

I think I would be The Drumming Indian for Halloween.
Now that's racist. ;)

I'd be the MAGA kid and we could go trick or treating.

Lol,no kidding.
Just think at a Christmas Party at one of those kids house when that song comes on.
Someone immediately should pull out a pot or pan, with a spoon and start playing it
He'd laugh I bet.

Or think about when a school goes to play them in Basketball. People should bring drums and start playing them.
Alot of humor can come from this.

I don't believe that either.
Yea they killed Christ, but I don't get the whole "Jew Agenda"

I was being facetious, but there really isn't any doubt that it has played a tremendous difference in the routes taken by Nordic neighbors. Norway does not have elements operating in the country which staunchly oppose the national interest, and have been eating it from the inside out since the mid-1970s.

It doesn't have anything with claws dug into it like Bonnier AB is in Sweden, there's no David Schwarz of Norge, no Prop 1975.26 as a matter of government policy. It does not, play that shit. Ask @Son of Jamin, he may be hesitant but he knows the truth brah. There is nothing good that can possibly come from the shit Sweden has been doing, nothing. Multiculturalism is a garbage, trash shit ideology and it is actually NOT what we have in America. We have an ethnic melting pot, that isn't multiculturalism.

Or think about when a school goes to play them in Basketball. People should bring drums and start playing them.
Alot of humor can come from this.
That would be pretty good!

I don't know if that can fly today. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back