Rumored Fedor Considering Pulling Out...

Senzo Tanaka

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Per:

If he's sick or injured, I'd rather him pull out. This is too big of a fight for legacy to go in compromised. That's never really mattered to him it seems but it does to me :(

I do not want Fedor to fight injured. I want Fedor to smash Bader easily and then retire.

I hope that he's fine. Did Fedor ever pull out of a fight, I do not remember any?

He looked normal in open work out.

There always seems to be a rumor about Fedors health or injuries before a fight.

It will be God's will

giphy.gif

I hope he's healthy.
Per all the interviews he had today during the media day he's healthy and fine (considering his age).

hope it's nothing, but yesterday after open workout was the first time ever i've seen Fedor talking about age and injuries, so...

I agree with the OP, if he is sick or injured, I'd rather he not fight.

I hope he’s okay. If you’re not okay then pull out Fedor! Don’t let Bader ko a diminished version of you!

Too much money on the line. Fedor isnt going to pull out and lose over a million dollars because of an injury. The GOAT will be there to throw down.

Per:

If he's sick or injured, I'd rather him pull out. This is too big of a fight for legacy to go in compromised. That's never really mattered to him it seems but it does to me :(

Fedor coming up with an excuse when Bader destroys him

Fedors pull out game cant be any worse than mine.

Back