The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That i always felt broly was handicap to begin with. Like he isn't all mentally there.

As oppose to this one, hes calm and chill. Even made a new a friend (that his dad killed) and is willing to stand up to bullies.
This one does not act very “sayain” when not bazerk.

It took goku having a concusion as a baby and grandpa Gohan nurturing him for years to get that out.

Man, can you imagine if they did Tournament of Power 2 and U7 is led by Goku, Vegeta, Broly and Buu. They wouldn't even need any more teammates

It took goku having a concusion as a baby and grandpa Gohan nurturing him for years to get that out.
That's what a lifetime of being electrocuted when you act out gets you. In the movie, when Paragus finds kid Broly on Vampa, he had to squeeze his tail to subdue him

Saiyan fathers can be so extreme.

King vegeta just wanted to get rid of broly causd broly passed his weakling baby boy

Paragus cudnt let go of the past

Bardock, while he did the right thing to send goku off, did it right as soon as he was fresh off the pod lol

That's what a lifetime of being electrocuted when you act out gets you. In the movie, when Paragus finds kid Broly on Vampa, he had to squeeze his tail to subdue him

Its pretty cool how as audience, one minute you have sympathy and the next you're like this guy is a whack job

Man, can you imagine if they did Tournament of Power 2 and U7 is led by Goku, Vegeta, Broly and Buu. They wouldn't even need any more teammates

If broly is mentored by goku. Its game over.

Btw I notice when skipped from past to present it said age 7 hundred something. Is that years or months or weeks?

I found it odd that Whis and Berrus couldn’t suggest any other fighters from their UNIVERSE, they all came from earth.

And Whis had to know about Broly right?

Btw I notice when skipped from past to present it said age 7 hundred something. Is that years or months or weeks?
I’ve always wondered if they are going off some sort of moon calendar, the time doesn’t add up.

And counting moon phases would make sense for sayains

I found it odd that Whis and Berrus couldn’t suggest any other fighters from their UNIVERSE, they all came from earth.

And Whis had to know about Broly right?
It's the Supreme Kai's job to know about his universe's mortals. Whis would only know if something prompted him to check.

It's the Supreme Kai's job to know about his universe's mortals. Whis would only know if something prompted him to check.
Our Kai is a lazy hack. They could have asked the king kai’s from other galaxies what was up.

From the newest chapter of the manga. Getting so hype imagining this getting adapted into the anime. Vegeta sure has come a long way.

021-EE513-3403-4-B3-A-8630-E49-BBCB3-A4-E7.jpg

27-AB63-EB-E3-CF-454-E-812-C-01-FB0-CC39-A07.jpg

AE155-E99-CFBE-46-B4-9-A7-E-A246-ACE5-AE6-D.jpg

D4-B7-D92-A-E0-FD-4321-BC3-E-C688-E13117-FE.jpg

From the newest chapter of the manga. Getting so hype imagining this getting adapted into the anime. Vegeta sure has come a long way.

I'm not looking forward to the shoddy animation when this arc reaches the anime. Moro's design has a lot of detail which will make it hard to consistently animate him well

Vegeta on that character development, went from killing namekians to saving them

I'm not looking forward to the shoddy animation when this arc reaches the anime. Moro's design has a lot of detail which will make it hard to consistently animate him well

Dragon Ball Super was plagued with productions issues from the start when they started with 2 months of prep when an anime usually needs about 6. Their schedule was horrible because they rushed into the anime after Battle of Gods. I think they’ll correct this if they come back and as a result the art and animation should be much more consistent. That’s what I’m guessing, anyway.

i liked how vegeta didn't get his ass beat unlike goku lol, and in the next arc with moro, he looks to be taking the lead.

Broly is just a brawler. Sure you can train him, but he’s all power level and less about hand to hand combat skill. He’s like one of those mma fighters that keeps throwing loopy haymakers after years of stand up training. Jiren > Broly.

Jiren would probably lose to Broly

I say that because of the incredible potential behind LSSJ

Last edited:
is the Broly movie out on torrent or streaming sites yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back