The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Vegeta I think he is cool

But he didn't do anything but piss Broly off

The only time in the entire movie that Broly was "getting his ass kicked" was when Gogeta went SSJ Blue

"nearly killed him with a big bang attack"

Never go full fanboy

I like Vegeta I think he is cool

But he didn't do anything but piss Broly off

The only time in the entire movie that Broly was "getting his ass kicked" was when Gogeta went SSJ Blue
Yes, Paragus falling to his knees, thinking Broly was about to be killed (and thinking Broly was at his limit) was just because Vegeta was annoying Broly

<36>

Just stop, kid

Yes, Paragus falling to his knees, thinking Broly was about to be killed (and thinking Broly was at his limit) was just because Vegeta was annoying Broly

<36>

Just stop, kid

Considering how they treated Vegeta in Movie 8 I understand why you're so quick to get a boner over his actions in this movie

I said he beat him up, not beat (as in finish) the fight because Broly's hidden power activated, saving him.

You actually said Vegeta fucked him up

I think its pretty clear that we simply just don't agree on what constitutes fucking someone up

You actually said Vegeta fucked him up

I think its pretty clear that we simply just don't agree on what constitutes fucking someone up
Yea when one fighter is getting 90% of the hits while dodging 90% of the other fighters hits, that's pretty clear. Sending him through mountain multiple times and blasting him into the ocean while said fighter's cheerleader has a look of defeat is clear.

But yea, we'll go with your vague, undefined definition of "getting fucked up"

You probably thought no one got fucked up because every fight was interrupted by someone or something and none of the combatants were killed.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I went and saw the movie yesterday. They have five showings a day, everyday since release, and it was pretty busy. It has already done over $80million, and just released in the USA. If it keeps doing well, it may approach 100 million with media sales. Get ready for more Dragon Ball

I went and saw the movie yesterday. They have five showings a day, everyday since release, and it was pretty busy. It has already done over $80million, and just released in the USA. If it keeps doing well, it may approach 100 million with media sales. Get ready for more Dragon Ball

It should have the third biggest opening in the US for an anime film

number 1 and number 2 are Pokemon films

Toei/Funimation should be happy with the results

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=anime.htm

Also, someone should have the honor to make v6.. I've done it for the past 3versions. Just use OP as template and have fun making your own OP.

6729356-A-2-BB2-41-F9-B75-A-C5-E19-F42-E551.jpg

Watching it Again. Goku really was the one that Got Beat down the Most. Vegeta's beat down triggered Broly to activate the hints of Oozaro Parragus was talking about and before probably was about to take the lead agaisnt Red Vegeta Goku interferes , odd that Vegeta allowed that. Then Goku Blue has Broly on the Ropes but then Frieza kills Parragus and he see Goku tapped into that Kale form on Steroids and Goku and Vegeta are forced to leave and practice the Fusion Dance. Crazy that Frieza Survived at least a whole Hour against Broly. Broly was impressive even against Gogeta , but it looked more like a Showcase of Gogeta overwhelming Broly , I think Broly is probably near Jiren, but is extremely raw, I dont know if I'm impressed that he is such a green horn or that Jiren is completely in Control. We also never got to see Kaioken Blue , Vegeta's Blue Evolution/Complete or True Form Ultra Instinct. Feel like the Movie wanted to bring in two the Most Popular Movie Characters to Canon and leave a lot open for When Super Returns.

Watching it Again. Goku really was the one that Got Beat down the Most. Vegeta's beat down triggered Broly to activate the hints of Oozaro Parragus was talking about and before probably was about to take the lead agaisnt Red Vegeta Goku interferes , odd that Vegeta allowed that. Then Goku Blue has Broly on the Ropes but then Frieza kills Parragus and he see Goku tapped into that Kale form on Steroids and Goku and Vegeta are forced to leave and practice the Fusion Dance. Crazy that Frieza Survived at least a whole Hour against Broly. Broly was impressive even against Gogeta , but it looked more like a Showcase of Gogeta overwhelming Broly , I think Broly is probably near Jiren, but is extremely raw, I dont know if I'm impressed that he is such a green horn or that Jiren is completely in Control. We also never got to see Kaioken Blue , Vegeta's Blue Evolution/Complete or True Form Ultra Instinct. Feel like the Movie wanted to bring in two the Most Popular Movie Characters to Canon and leave a lot open for When Super Returns.
Yea it's weird that they jumped straight to fusion and didn't even try for Kaioken x20 or Blue Evolution (or whatever that new Vegeta form is called).

Jiren handled SSB+Kaiokenx20 Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (which I think they confirmed is on par with SSB+Kaioken20) at the same time, without powering up.

I think they purposely avoided showing how Broly would do against those two power-ups or UI because they really wanted to make Gogeta to be the one to finish the fight. I don't think Broly could beat Goku and Vegeta together using those two forms so I think Jiren is definitely stronger than Broly.

is it me or was non canon broly more ruthless than this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back