Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed something, but how was Parkland related to a right wing movement?

Clip from wikipedia.

Police said that he held "extremist" views; social media accounts that were thought to be linked to him contained anti-black and anti-Muslim slurs.[73] YouTube comments linked to him include "I wanna die Fighting[sic] killing shit ton[sic] of people", threats against police officers and Antifa, and intent to mimic the University of Texas tower shooting.[73][83][84] I

Clip from wikipedia.

Police said that he held "extremist" views; social media accounts that were thought to be linked to him contained anti-black and anti-Muslim slurs.[73] YouTube comments linked to him include "I wanna die Fighting[sic] killing shit ton[sic] of people", threats against police officers and Antifa, and intent to mimic the University of Texas tower shooting.[73][83][84] I

So threats against antifa and police? Seems more confused than ideological.

Being an elder doesn't mean what it use to.

chiefs-memes-1.png

A bunch of racist kids?

They were victims of racist abuse from black adults, and they were victims of racial targeting by the lying MSM.

Essentially they got attacked by an entire nation because they had white skin.

They were victims of racist abuse from black adults, and they were victims of racial targeting by the lying MSM.

Oh jeeze, those poor kids.

I have a hard time believing white people were victims of racist abuse.

I don't know what to say here. Or if would even be worth it. You may be too far gone.

Its true that white people and asians generally don't constantly cry like bitches about being victims; however, its pretty retarded to think that it can't happen.

Would you at least say the black students called NIGG**S were the targets of racism?

Or are those black kids actually NIGG**S in your opinion because they think differently than you

Have you ever possibly considered that you yourself might be racist in ways

Their poor innocent ears were probably irreversibly damaged upon being told to "go back Europe".

Oh the humanity.

Why are you defending adults calling Black kids Nigg**s and other kids :eek::eek::eek:g*ts?

Do you share those adults racist and homophobic views?

I wonder... If this so called native stolen valor guy is hating the europeans so much and being such an activist why he dont change his name to Bangin drum or bangin bro or something? He have the whitest name ever

Oof..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back