If an intellectually sound argument against Fedor exist,

regards to him being one of, if not the greatest of all time, as you may think, yes you.

Then, following people are incorrect in their assessment of Fedor's ability

Mike Tyson
Chuck Norris
Anderson Silva
Georges St Pierre
Cain Velasquez
Daniel Cormier
Jon Jones
Jose Aldo
Demietrious Johnson
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Bj Penn
Randy Couture
Lyoto Machida
Mark Coleman
Kevin Randleman
Rampage Jackson
Josh Barnett
Luke Rockhold
Tim Kenndey
Crocop
Big Nog
Shogun
Jake Shields
Gunnar Nelson
Firas Zahabi
Greg Jackson

But they are't. Thus you are wrong. So what you think is a rational argument against Fedor, is just ignorant bias. So stfu.

Well that list of people's "assessment" A isn't neccessarily the greatest and B is an argument that can be made for Jones and other's. Time stamp, things change? Also funny how now Jon Jones's opinion matters, do you think Jon Jones believes Fedor is the GOAT and not himself? Time stamp, Fedor's case when a lot of this stuff was said was naturally stronger than it is today. MMA fighters have changed and gotten better but the Pride parade are stuck in 2006 and refuse to accept that.

But yeah being the greatest and being a great fighter are two different things. There's arguments to be made against him at HW and I'd have him like top or 6 at HW. Most of the guys who are better have come up in the recent past cause HW's evolved.

The main reason Fedor is considered the GOAT is because he has a cult obsessively making threads about how he's the GOAT for the last 10 plus years.

I don't dislike Fedor, I don't have an opinion on him as a person but it's hard not to dislike him from interactions with his fans.

I'm pretty sure that list should be longer. Even like that though, I appreciate it.

Fedor>GSP because Fedor has a better sweater
I might be considered a blasphemer (and I'm a Fedor fan!) but I prefer GSP's sweater.

TS relax with your butthurt about other people thinking other fighters are better than Fedor. You are right that Fedor is indisputable one of the GOAT but several of your threads reek of butthurt and saltiness. Fedor doesn’t need you to defend his status as one of the GOATs

Some people will bash Fedor but it’s likely just to make people like you butthurt.

Fedor has to be in the GOAT conversation, you are a hack to think otherwise. Unfortunately, as of late he is performing like this goat:
giphy.gif

Yeah, they are wrong if they still think Fedor is the greatest ever.

No arguments against Fedor. There is just a new sheriff in town.
ryan-bader-bellator-214-postfight-belts.jpg

These ''goat' debates get too complicated. It's as simple as Fedor is the goat at hw, Bones at lhw, Silva at mw, GSP at ww, bj penn at lw, Aldo at fw, and mighty mouse at flw.

They all have reigned over their weight classes and beat crediable opponents for years.

Because his fabled run was absolutely littered with gatekeepers, jobbers, and straight up freakshow fights.

He just got KTFO by a jab in half a minute. Your shtick doesn't work anymore kid.

regards to him being one of, if not the greatest of all time, as you may think, yes you.

Then, following people are incorrect in their assessment of Fedor's ability

Mike Tyson
Chuck Norris
Anderson Silva
Georges St Pierre
Cain Velasquez
Daniel Cormier
Jon Jones
Jose Aldo
Demietrious Johnson
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Bj Penn
Randy Couture
Lyoto Machida
Mark Coleman
Kevin Randleman
Rampage Jackson
Josh Barnett
Luke Rockhold
Tim Kenndey
Crocop
Big Nog
Shogun
Jake Shields
Gunnar Nelson
Firas Zahabi
Greg Jackson

But they are't. Thus you are wrong. So what you think is a rational argument against Fedor, is just ignorant bias. So stfu.

Read this link: Appeal to Authority

"Description: Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered."

synthesize the information until you feel like you have a basic understanding and then come back here an apologize.

"Description: Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered."

synthesize the information until you feel like you have a basic understanding and then come back here an apologize.

Nah

I supposed only thing can hater could say is just that tho

Back