Rumored Conor Mcgregor faces paternity claim from single mum to prove he is girl's dad

I'll say that Conor's excuse sounds weak.

There are pictures of him kissing + groping her...

Now, she could very well have slept with another guy. She might be hoping it's Conor's baby.
She would have to be a ho tho, and what ho is not on contraception? Sounds to me like she was just a dumb, young, naive star struck girl that was kind of prude and not that experienced. You can tell from her IG that she is immature. She was probably taken a back from Conor's star and forwardness, who usually bangs everything and did not fully know how to handle it or just let him f her and hope that he would be her bf. She was pissed and tried to break up his relationship with Dee, sent Dee and the family dirty pictures of them, was furious as he said he was not with Dee and whispered sweet nothings to her and then chewed and screwed.

Disclaimer: I was a scum bag like Conor in early college - I would tell girls things they wanted to hear, had a different girl in every town and also had a serious gf. Girls are attracted to emotional closeness, security, romance and can be manipulated easily if you know what you are doing. It eventually blew up in my face, they all found out, but I was a degenerate drunnk at the time and loved chasing pussy....it's a thrill in itself to chase, the love of the hunt, but you have to be a crap person to do it, so I kind of understand where he is coming from.

This is the least of his problems. Funny thing is how accurate these leaks and rumors have been, and the Liverpool kid is nothing compared to the rape, or the other 3 bastards he has with various women around the globe.

I heard a while ago this girl sent Dee a picture of Conor on her poon, but that rumor came from Ireland and thru Dee's contact. Dee was furious but still would be with Conor. I thought that it may have been fake, thought 'NO WAY CM is that dumb to take a pic with his hand on a strangers poon", but the girl released it today, probably got paid some good money too. If that rumor was true, we probably have a fairly accurate source dropping much of this stuff.

Correct.
I'm in an irish family. I know irish men.
A taste of pussy, or money, or alcohol, or drugs... and it is off to the races.
By morning, it is gossip.

At no point did I doubt Conor would be forgetting to use condoms the second the coke came along. His "girlfriend" didn't even get pregnant until the money started flowing. It is sorta the irish way.
No children until you have a job.

But look at the NBA - even bastards of rich athletes make BANK!

The kid will be given a % of his worth and Baby MaMa will obviously live off it too. She did a shitty selfish thing, was not thinking about her kid, but Conor also goofed. No party in the right here, just two selfish spoiled adults fookin' up a kid's life. Kids need their Dad.

Yeah, that's my point. If Dee highly valued monogamy she wouldn't be staying because of financial concern because she's already set in that regard. I'm not sure if you're saying Dee or the other woman (Terri??) did a shitty selfish thing.

Bottom line for me is Conor needs to take the test and if he's the father take care of the baby. Everything else as far as his relationships (both with Dee and other women) is between him and the women. Although, as an aside, if it were me making recommendations on how he should live his life I'd suggest that he have a few kept women instead of screwing random women. That way he gets some variety without having to worry about random women having his kids.

"The alleged father of a child does have the right to refuse a court-ordered DNA paternity test. However, he will experience legal consequences for doing so. DNA testing is typically considered a civil lawsuit, which the judge uses to force the alleged father to submit to at a court-approved facility."

To anyone wondering, it is pronounced CLOH-DAH.

I often hear it like an person saying Claudia with an accent.

It is a common name in Tipperary, I haven't been around the entire country but it isn't a rare name at all.

Only person I know personally goes by "Chloe" (CLOH-EE)

Poor Dee.

She definitely didn't deserve that ignorant fuck, but he was a smart motherfucker for not wifing her and splitting that $100M in half hehe

And Clodagh, lol sounds like a slang for Cheddah in Gaelic

Correct.
I'm in an irish family. I know irish men.
A taste of pussy, or money, or alcohol, or drugs... and it is off to the races.
By morning, it is gossip.

At no point did I doubt Conor would be forgetting to use condoms the second the coke came along. His "girlfriend" didn't even get pregnant until the money started flowing. It is sorta the irish way.
No children until you have a job.
The reality with a lot of kids born is skin on skin feels really good and everything in your dan is telling you to keep it in. Throw in coke, like you say, and forget about it. Honestly, there girl just seems like a really immature girl to me, probably only had sex a few times before, and then comes along Conor McGregor when she was with her friends at Grand National and next thing you know he is all over her. Sex can often get out of control and mistakes be made in the heat of the moment,. Dealing with the sex is hard enough, but as you say, throw in booze, money, alcohol AND drugs and it is over.

The scummiest thing about this is not Conor cheating, but I think its the fact if Conor was in Cage Warriors, she would have had him pull out, had an abortion, taken Plan B, used a condom, but she knew if she had a baby with him, that would be her golden ticket. She exchanged sex for security and the baby is collateral. She can say 'it's not me fault' but I know women. The MeToo mvt exposed women as being probably worse than men and exposed the fact that woman have weaponized sex as a form of currency, and if you do not pay the unwritten bill, you're in trouble. This girl is now coming to collect rent and she is pissed and has the baby as a weapon.

She definitely didn't deserve that ignorant fuck, but he was a smart motherfucker for not wifing her and splitting that $100M in half hehe

And Clodagh, lol sounds like a slang for Cheddah in Gaelic
She was with living with Conor long enough that they are considered common law and she in entitled to take half of everything if she leaves him.

Jesus Christ. I'm foaming at the mouth for dirt on Conor too guys but c'mon step up your game Irish tabloids.

The reality with a lot of kids born is skin on skin feels really good and everything in your dan is telling you to keep it in. Throw in coke, like you say, and forget about it. Honestly, there girl just seems like a really immature girl to me, probably only had sex a few times before, and then comes along Conor McGregor when she was with her friends at Grand National and next thing you know he is all over her. Sex can often get out of control and mistakes be made in the heat of the moment,. Dealing with the sex is hard enough, but as you say, throw in booze, money, alcohol AND drugs and it is over.

The scummiest thing about this is not Conor cheating, but I think its the fact if Conor was in Cage Warriors, she would have had him pull out, had an abortion, taken Plan B, used a condom, but she knew if she had a baby with him, that would be her golden ticket. She exchanged sex for security and the baby is collateral. She can say 'it's not me fault' but I know women. The MeToo mvt exposed women as being probably worse than men and exposed the fact that woman have weaponized sex as a form of currency, and if you do not pay the unwritten bill, you're in trouble. This girl is now coming to collect rent and she is pissed and has the baby as a weapon.
She said she was open to settling the matter privately but Conor would not oblige so she went to the press.

Why, with all Conor has going on now, with the rape accusations, would he want this press right now? He goofed up bigtime.

Jesus Christ. I'm foaming at the mouth for dirt on Conor too guys but c'mon step up your game Irish tabloids.
1_Terri-Murray-with-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Sex feeling good doesn't negate that he chose to perform the action, cumming inside a woman, that would impregnate said woman.
While I largely agree, cumin inside a woman does not alway equal impregnating the woman. It could, it can, but it does not always mean it will or is the intent. Every time I cum inside my wife, my intent is not to impregnate her, but we communicate about it and make sure it is the right time of month. I just don't know what happened with them, what she said and what he said, so I can't say that was his 100% goal. He very well could have asked her "are you on the pill" and she might have said yes, like what happened with me and my son - my ex lied to me to get her citizenship. Woman can lie to get what they want and use deception. It was no doubt a dumb move tho.

Back