Should all money be banned completely?

If a woman offered you sexual favors in exchange for fixing her leaking taps what would you say?

No I don't want it. Despite males having a reputation of being obsessed with sex, I don't want this shit. Most women look like shit when they are at home. They look as sexy as fuck because of spas, salons and what have you when they are out and about because they are trying to look competitive.

The idea of sexual favors at home feels lethargic and weak as fuck.

If you banned money then only the law abiding people wouldn’t have money. The criminals on the other hand would have all the money, and it would only increase the black market for money.

That's pretty extreme, and doom to fail.

The real life solution is Universal Basic Income.

Food has value.
Even if you remove money, you will not be able to remove value.
They will have to give something in order to receive food.
Right but if you can keep alternating what that something is, that has to be better than just using money all the time. Having ten ways to acquire the items you need is better than just having one way.

It's done. I can't see a thing he is typing now. smh. lol I've got 2 people on 6-month ignore now. Took a guy off back in November.

Once an exchange become pointless and you can tell the other person is "off", it's best to move on. That's what ignore is for. I just like to tell people, so they won't continue talking to themselves. Either way, he won't care much tomorrow and I already don't care.

He’s just realized that his theory was idiotic. Now he playing the role of rustler, but he’s got a weak ass game.

Money needs to exist but some people just have way to much money who don't use it to feed the economy. I know brothers who have a 150 mil shares in a utility company this company pays out 63-75 cents a year in dividends. All they do with there money is use it to make more while just living a modest lifestyle.

They have helped out people they know financially, they gave 10 mil to a guy I used to work with they were close with but they got pissed that he lost it all with in 7 years. Some people are just good at he generating wealth while others were born to be poor

He’s just realized that his theory was idiotic. Now he playing the role of rustler, but he’s got a weak ass game.
People stopped making challenging and rational counter points and I got bored.

I have strong ass game.

Think about it.

If there was no money there would be no poverty. Everyone would have to trade goods or services for other goods and services.

Banning money would be a clean slate where everyone gets a fair start. That has to be better than the current system we have now where people are starving to death just because they don't have enough digits on a computer screen.
AOC is that you?

People stopped making challenging and rational counter points and I got bored.

I have strong ass game.

You probably do have strong ass game... not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that people better be careful if they drop the soap around you.

You probably do have strong ass game... not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that people better be careful if they drop the soap around you.
What are you implying?

Once that happens it's the apocalypse. No law, no nothing. Just survival is all that's left.

Back