Truth V3 Stretch Boardshort *pics*

Here they are. These aren't that great because no one else was here to help me take the pics. I actually got them today and got to use them today at the gym. They are pretty nice. I'm a waist size 29 and I got the 30s and they fit great. They feel great. I've been wearing them all day lol. Btw I need a tan. And sorry for the low quality pictures lol.
00.jpg

001.jpg

Oh by the way how do you wash these? Machine wash and alright to put in the dryer? I know they are going to attract lint like I've read.

zeroek said:
Oh by the way how do you wash these? Machine wash and alright to put in the dryer? I know they are going to attract lint like I've read.

i just wash mine in cold water, and air dry them. never had a problem with lint myself.

I just stick all my stuff in the washing machine and then hang dry it, works great.

I think I'm gonna hold off until the small sizes are shorter and maybe a bit narrower.

All sizes back in stock, for those who were inquiring. The new white/black V3's will be up on the site late Saturday night.

ohh sweet another color, i guess i can grab another pair.

v3whitelarge.jpg

hmmm wow nice :D!

EDIT: I think it would look way better without the black....just pure white =D with the red logo ahha

All sizes back in stock, for those who were inquiring. The new white/black V3's will be up on the site late Saturday night.

OMG finally! I'm ordering a few pairs :)

i still dont see the white pair on the truth site!!! I want white!! they look dam hot.

nm just didnt see them on the front page, ordered 2 pairs of the white.:D

Anyone who owns these think the fabric will be prone to pilling, after washing it many times?

what is Pilling??

I have had my pairs for a short time 2 months and no probs so far.

I don't know what "pilling" is either, but I've had a couple of pairs of V2.1's that I've been training in regularly for roughly 8 months. They have been washed and dryed god knows how many times and are still in great condition. I Just ordered a couple of pairs of the V3's that I'm eagerly awaiting, damn those white ones look sexy.

Sorry, pilling meaning sometimes cotton or other materials develop these annoying dots on the surface when it is rubbed together for an extended period of time. Um, That's the only way i can explain it.

Thanks for all the orders guys. 1st batch went out late yesterday via priority, should see your gear before the end of the week.. Canadians' stuff goes out today.

Here's another question for anyone who wants to play, please vote on color choices:

Irish Green w/White stretch panels vs. Camo w/black:

Yellow w/black vs. Orange w/black:

And no....no pink.

Pink! Oh, wait, damnit.
Orange w/ Black all the way. The Camo w/ Black is a close second for me.

Back