Truth V3 Stretch Boardshort *pics*

What's the verdict - a camo short that is all camo front and back, or half camo half black? or alternating black and camo per panel?

All three sound good. I guess that doesn't help you... ;)

My vote is for the alternating black and camo

I vote all around blue camo. The black stretch panels already break up the camo pattern enough...don't need to take out more. Arclight, you get my PM about the shorts and gloves I'm trying to order? Thanks

I would like to see a solid white pair, but all camo or burnt orange and black. Thanks for the quality products.

Okay, few questions.

Are new colors being released soon?

I'm real interested in the white shorts. How thick are they? When wet (from sweat) are they going to be see-through? How well do fluids come out of them (blood)? I've always loved the aesthetic of white shorts, but the idea of them being destroyed due to blood stains makes me a bit nervous. Any comments? Just seeing if these shorts vary, not positive on the material used.

How well do fluids come out of them (blood)? I've always loved the aesthetic of white shorts, but the idea of them being destroyed due to blood stains makes me a bit nervous. Any comments?

Are you serious? Blood stained shorts are awesome. It's like that old pair of tattered jeans you still wear, except better because you either bled or made someone else bleed on them. I

f you're really worried about that though, just keep a Tide bleach pen or some other stain treater handy and hit the stain as soon as you take them off. Let it set for a little while, and it should come out in the wash no problem.

I am a true size 31, a 30 in Sprawl V-Flex (although it is a bit too snug...32 is too big), a and a slightly baggy Tapout 30; I'm a perfect 32 in Truth V2.1. Can somebody please recommend a size for me in these new V3 shorts? Thanks

BTW...With short sizes in companies like Truth, Tapout, Sprawl, and some others constantly having a high demand for the 28-34 range and often being sold-out for weeks or months, I think it's time for them to start busting out some odd number waist sizes. We odd numbers get the shaft a lot of times, having to choose the lesser poison of tight or baggy shorts!

Anyone seen the Blue/Red in person? I'm buying a pair tonight and trying to figure out which color I want.

With the elastic waist you should be fine with a 30 but if you want extra room for a cup and like them baggy then a 32 will work. Either way between the elastic and the drawstring, they will fit your waist, it's a question after that point about how you want the rest of the short to fit.

Thanks Paul, I'm going to order those along with another pair of gloves...I just punched my last pair out (it took a year of half hour bag workouts almost every day, plus a few fights, so I'm pleased), but there aren't any more mediums...can I order the shorts so they don't sell out and then make a note to hold off on shipping til Med. gloves come in, or will that confuse your system?

Anyone seen the Blue/Red in person? I'm buying a pair tonight and trying to figure out which color I want.

I have all 3 colors (except white which I'm about to fix), and like them all. It's really your taste in style, but with red and black being more common fight short colors among various brands, the blues may be better if standing out matters to you at all. You will like any of them though, and they hold up well.

Urban Camo looks pretty tight to me

I agree, but many companies already have those. I think the blue camos are more unique, and will definitely stand out among the other brands. Solid sky/baby blue would also look sweet on top of the black waist and stretch panels.

Along with Blue Camo, this also gets my vote...
SkyBlueTRUTHShortscopy.jpg

Let me give a quick comment. Excellent customer service. Like an idiot I selected the wrong shipping address. Within an hour or so he had it fixed. That's good service.

I have all the colors, I personally am partial to the blue out of the 2.

Along with Blue Camo, this also gets my vote...
SkyBlueTRUTHShortscopy.jpg

Hey passion, could you do another one with charcoal gray and a dark reddish burnt orange? Doesn't matter which panels are what color, I just want to see what it would look like.

Those baby blues are pretty sick, btw.

Hey passion, could you do another one with charcoal gray and a dark reddish burnt orange? Doesn't matter which panels are what color, I just want to see what it would look like.

Those baby blues are pretty sick, btw.

I'm not really a fan of the grey, but here they are...

CharcoalGreyTRUTHShorts.jpg

Scott already did orange, and burnt orange would be too close to the Red shorts TRUTH already makes, but here's a gold pair for shits and giggles...

GoldTRUTHShorts.jpg

...it'd probably require a different material though.

Wow I really like the dark grey. It's subtle but makes the red emblem stand out.

Back