Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont give a shit, i am a fight fan, i watch UFC because i like to watch spectacular fights. Abdul razak delivers that for me, i dont need to have personal info on him.
You really don't care if a dude rapes women?!

The story was pretty shaky, so I imagine they're waiting for something more concrete than a thin accusation.

Reminds me of the mentally challenged guy from Oz.
08.jpg
AKA Holly Holm

You really don't care if a dude rapes women?!
thats not the point.
first of all i wasnt there, and i know that woman are often full of shit when speaking of things like these. its the night life, getting drunk and getting fucked because you are coked up and shit happens. and i dont know what happened, and i dont wanna know.
The only reason i know Abduls's name is because i am a fight fan and i enjoy his fights. I dont know anything about that person, not even his age and i dont care.

Tyson was in prison for rape, do you care??? did you care when he came back and fought again or were you like:

"Oh that guy is a dirty rapist, i refuse to watch his fights, i boycott tyson!!" were you that guy??? i bet you werent, just as i wasnt, because i dont give a fuck what tyson did in his private time. Just wanted to see him fight.

same with abdul.

thats not the point.
first of all i wasnt there, and i know that woman are often full of shit when speaking of things like these. its the night life, getting drunk and getting fucked because you are coked up and shit happens. and i dont know what happened, and i dont wanna know.
The only reason i know Abduls's name is because i am a fight fan and i enjoy his fights. I dont know anything about that person, not even his age and i dont care.

Tyson was in prison for rape, do you care??? did you care when he came back and fought again or were you like:

"Oh that guy is a dirty rapist, i refuse to watch his fights, i boycott tyson!!" were you that guy??? i bet you werent, just as i wasnt, because i dont give a fuck what tyson did in his private time. Just wanted to see him fight.

same with abdul.
I was 6 when Tyson was convicted of rape

Why do you lose your job because someone accused you of something?

Keep watching if it happens to your daughter or wife then. I bet you're both outcasts and socially awkward
lol STFU you moron SJW. you think now that you expressed your anger towards him and now that you stop watching him fight, your wife or daughter wont ever get raped?? where is the fucking logic? what a stupid retarded argument.

did you say the same the thing when tyson got into prison because of rape?? did you watch him fight when he came out of prison or were you like:" imagine, someone rapes your wife, how could anyone still watch tyson fight?"
were you that guy lil moron??

I was 6 when Tyson was convicted of rape
do you boycott and hate him now?? did you ever rewatch a fight of him or were you like " nope, i'll never watch any fight of that rapist no more because of moral principles."?

would you have boycotted him if you would have been 16 instead of 6?

How many of the people virtue signaling here celebrate Tupac, Tyson, & Hollyweird scum?

If he's guilty he should & will be cut & hopefully on his way to prison. If he's not he won't. Pretty simple.

This dude turns lights off. Remember him even in the Bellator days.

do you boycott and hate him now?? did you ever rewatch a fight of him or were you like " nope, i'll never watch any fight of that rapist no more because of moral principles."?

would you have boycotted him if you would have been 16 instead of 6?
I've never payed for a Tyson fight

Dana: Abdul Razak Alhassan was never my friend!

There was an mma fighter (Desmond green) who killed multiple people and fought in the same week.

Ufc doesn't give a f*ck.

You should know that by now.

Not defending him, but it's fairly easy to accuse someone of rape in 2019. Especially if you happen to have xx chromosomes. How much of it was rape and how much of it was consensual? People can't seduce women in 2019 without it turning into a rape allegation when they realize they have something to gain. I could be wrong, but you just gotta look into it before taking a man's career away.

He's a really exciting fighter. Don't give a fuck what he does outside of the cage. I want more entertaining fighters.

i dont give a shit, i am a fight fan, i watch UFC because i like to watch spectacular fights. Abdul razak delivers that for me, i dont need to have personal info on him.

Why would you want to see a piece of shit succeed in anything? Would you still want him in the UFC if he was a pedophile and diddled little kids?

I saw this the other day and was surprised as well, I understand the innocent until proven guilty argument but still surprising the UFC is keeping him with how serious these charges are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back