• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

New Brock pictures.. DC/Jones should be scared!

3 NATTIEST MMA fighters.

paulo-costa-yoel-romero.jpg

Lesnar_1.0.jpg
You forget someone
soQF2s9.jpg

this is old,that was after ufc 200 in 2016 when he was promoting WWE video game 2K17.i'm sure of that.
the tweet was just a flashback.

You forget someone
soQF2s9.jpg
He was a sandstone quarry worker, so he is confirmed NATTY, brah... and Bork was a farm boi. Both are NATTY, I think we all heard of "genetic lottery", brah. Even when they get caught, someone put shit into their drink, brah. It's just people who are jealous of their suckcess who would try every possible way to defame them.

And this guy too...
_b5dec0ea-3c2a-11e9-9798-f85edb62de22.jpg

I just dont see how DC or Jones win this. Brock is natty and way better than both put together.

DC will get taken down more than the Jones fight, mark my words. Brock is coming for the strap.

If, and I do mean if, he hasn't learned hot and how not to react to getting punched in the face then all that will be for naught. I haven't watched him since his Carwin fight so I really don't know.

If, and I do mean if, he hasn't learned hot and how not to react to getting punched in the face then all that will be for naught. I haven't watched him since his Carwin fight so I really don't know.
he took plenty of hard punches on the feet from K-1 power puncher, Mark Hunt. He ate all of them and was walking through them. Got hit so hard he had a black eye, and still didnt turn away or turtle or any of that. He even outstruck Hunt

Bork Lazer on dem vitamins again

100% clean<{ohyeah}>

He never was clean, but on this pics like a bit chubby

Universal HW Champ.

Is that really a thing? Wow how pro wrestling has changed from the time I was a child.

With or without steroids he is not gonna beat DC or Jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back